No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team is awful. He won't develop there. The movements and touches of these players are so amateurish. You can clearly see what a low quality team this is. Even Zorya would be a better choice right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
      Well you all need to chill! They will get better with all the new players they signed, just give it time
      People here are being impatient and expecting instant coffee results!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        Foolad Khuzestan > Hull City
        Shahrdari Astara > Hull City

Comment

As for Allahyar, he had a good game in the context of things.

Did well in his pressing, showed a high work rate, won Hull corners which nearly lead to dangerous chances, and demonstarted great physicality. He did not look out of place in the Championship at all! He will be successful in this league, just got to give it time and not demand instant coffee results!

Comment

ok so watched both his games now.

Personally believe its gonna be good for him with this league for 3-4 months experince. They play 2 games per week, have no easy games and he will get to learn english and english football culture. If he does well he will get a new contract in same league. However whats bad is the hull offensive game, its just kick and rush, thats not good for the end result which is goals and assists, its not gonna be many of them like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              ok so watched both his games now.
              Personally believe its gonna be good for him with this league for 3-4 months experince. They play 2 games per week, have no easy games and he will get to learn english and english football culture. If he does well he will get a new contract in same league. However whats bad is the hull offensive game, its just kick and rush, thats not good for the end result which is goals and assists, its not gonna be many of them like this.
              And that's the issue. Allahyar is not learning modern football in this team. They play exactly like most league 1 and league two teams play offensively.

What he will take away from this hopefully only a loan is getting used to playing in a intense and physical environment.
              Last edited by The; 02-08-2022, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Hull fans were satisfied with his performance: https://www.not606.com/threads/derby...398745/page-20

Comment

I think the move was still good and will end up being good for him long term. He definitely has shown he fits in very well physically. Once he gets into the starting lineup, he’s gonna get rolling

It took some time for him to get going in Zorya too

Comment

Proper football, soak it up boys 😎

Bit annoying with these clashes with EPL games though.

Comment

Outside his job, he has access to one of the nicest and most cultured cities in Europe - Hull "The Barcelona of East Yorkshire".

Truly, a capital for culture.https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/what...-21-best-70440

Comment

I agree, we need to be patient. When Amir joined Segunda we too were concerned now there’s seemingly talk of La Liga. Ponfrradina is def no bigger than Hull City and Segunda definitely no bigger than Championship.

I believe at last we have an Iranian that can cope with the physical side of the English game and that’s a plus.

Prime example of export from Championship to EPL is Jarrod Bowen, West Ham’s top scorer and there’s talk of him playing for England. Guess which team he made the move to West Hame from? Yes Hull City.

On the matter of Hull as a city, it’s actually decent. I’ve also been to their stadium and it’s a decent sardine-packed ground with passionate support. All in all very good move, me think. Much better than Ukraine that’s for sure.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

must be said he didnt look lost at all. Some nice touches, put himself about, if anything he was physically stronger than many of the players on the pitch. I think he will hold up in this league without much difficulty.

My concern is more Shota than Hull's side, who are admittedly nothing special but hes coming from Zorya so he knows how that feels. I am not sure this guy is a serious coach who can develop A9 in the ways he needs to be developed, mroe than say Skrypnyk at Zorya (trained in germany, ex coach of werder bremen) who had basically gotten more out of him in every single metric compared to when he joined. Similarly i am not sure if shota is the coach that can push the team up the table either.

Still championship is one of the most random shitfests around in the world of football. For 3 games they beat the league leaders then they fluctuate to looking pure shit...so hard to tell/predict what is happening.

Comment

Forss played some fantastic football man..... Big loss for brentford . They should've kept him for city game. He probably would've got some decent play time over ghoddos against city too.

Comment

This team desperately needs creative midfielders. Having Forss and Allahyar won’t mean anything if the midfielders cannot get the freaking ball to the final third and create some solid chances be it through the flanks or through the middle. So far in the last two games they have done neither……these midfielders are utter crap. If you take mediocre PGPL midfielders you will see better than what we have seen.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In today's March Allahyar played for too deep as a #9 striker. He had to put in more defensive work and was often not even given a chance to jump up because the buildup play was non existent lr was broken up easily. Agree with above...Shota looks in over his head and I doubt this team will improve under him.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X