No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But damn, this team is looking worse than I anticipated. Lost against Preston, now they're getting destroyed by Derby who is in the relegation zone. Looks like they have trouble creating and there's a big gap between their forwards and mid.

Comment

Hull get 1 back via Potter

Comment

Hull City pull one back from an OG, and AS is subbed in immediately thereafter. 3-1 now.

Comment

He’s in now. 65’

Comment

lewis pothead sneaks one through ... excellent wing play to set him up for easy finish.. come on man get our boy on you fking wanka

Comment

Nice move by AS already, chips the ball over the defender, and gets fouled at the edge of the box.

Comment

His teammates take way too long to pass the ball and lose it

Comment

He's playing way too withdrawn, he needs to be closer to goal.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    His teammates take way too long to pass the ball and lose it
                    yea, the whole team doesnt move w/o the ball in order to provide an outlet for passes...especially their midfielders... now derby are Grassrolling to kill the time... they sense that momentum has turned hull's way since subs entered..

Comment

I thought watching Brighton was torture. Wow, talk about earning a paycheck.

Comment

I knew Hull was a shit club, but this is just awful. League 1 level gameplan

Comment

Anderlecht would've been so much better

Comment

Foolad Khuzestan > Hull City

Comment

Pretty underwhelming team...

Comment

Well you all need to chill! They will get better with all the new players they signed, just give it time

Comment

Working...
                                X