Good link for those interested

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      http://bdnewszh.com/embed/soccer/stream1.php

Comment

2-0 Derby now

They’ll need goals so hopefully Allahyar gets subbed in soon

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          I believe Hull tried for a permanent deal as that was what was reported initially so maybe they will have the option to buy...
          Yea this is exactly why i think Fenerbahce wants to milk him. I think hull offered Fenerbahce 3.5 mill but they wanted more so hull went for the loan option. My guess is that if allahyar performs in hull they wanna sell him to a team that would pay 10 mill for him.

Comment

Not watched this so far but how has Forss done?

He was donkey in his short period on the debut. I'm surprised they gave him a start so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

He was donkey in his short period on the debut. I'm surprised they gave him a start so quickly.
              Hull fans were echoing the same thing - they weren't impressed with Forss work rate in his debut. As for this match, he showed a better performance than his debut.

Comment

saw most of the first half
                same problem as last match huge void in center of the pitch so hull look isolated uptop and deep in their own half..!!
                its mostly a coaching/tactic problem ... guess that what you get when you bring a unfamiliar to this level of football, mostly an amature outsider coach..!!
                if he really wants to play an attacking brand of football, then needs to adapt a much high full team press and keep the opponent from easily retaining possession in mf and and stop them from coming at them with big numbers down their throat..!

he needs to bring Allahyar at HT to hopefully have his hustle play and physical presence possibly provide them with more possession in middle of pitch and into the final 3rd of the pitch ...!! first half was all Derby's ..!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I can’t speak for today as I’m not watching but on his debut they struggled to get him the ball and create any decent chances in the final third.

That’s this team’s biggest issue I observed in the second half which may be carrying into today?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Hull fans were echoing the same thing - they weren't impressed with Forss work rate in his debut. As for this match, he showed a better performance than his debut.
                    today's been mostly the same ... but slightly better..!!
                    that was a biggest reason Frank had nailed him to bench and sent him to this loan to help improve his workrate off the ball... especially his tracking back and defending..!! he does have a great eye for goal and abilities to put the ball in the back of the net though, if others do the dirty work for him and present him with chances in and around the box..!

as things stand for Hull, Manesh is a much better choice of forward..!

Comment

3-0. Conceded at the very start of the 2nd half

They look terrible

Comment

lol 3-0
                        hull's WB's been getting beat like a drum left n right all game..!!

if this clown has any ambitions to get back into this game , he needs to bring some subs now .. starting with AS20

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I can’t speak for today as I’m not watching but on his debut they struggled to get him the ball and create any decent chances in the final third.

That’s this team’s biggest issue I observed in the second half which may be carrying into today?
                          But he had the most awful scuff of a shot didn't he?

They're 3-0 down with almost 30 minutes to go. I'm no football coach but time to make a sub, no?

Comment

AS is about to come on!

Comment

Allahyar getting ready to come on soon

Comment

WTF r u waiting for you georgian goozoo..?
                                get our boy on .... or make some changes ...sitting there all dumbfounded

ok
                                nevermind finally seyed getting ready to enter the dragon

Comment

Working...
                                X