No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear forum members, this is Allahyar's thread. I have my opinions about Ali Karimi too. I will contribute if you create a relevant thread on that.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

More action shots

Comment

Match against Derby County today, Allahyar will score his 1st goal!

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong but allahyar is on 6 months loan in hull city. So they have to get most out of him during the remaining 4-5 months (ends on June 30th).

So from my understanding Fenerbahce wants to milk him out and sell him to possibly Premier league team or Championship team. Lets hope he does actually perform in remaining matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Match against Derby County today, Allahyar will score his 1st goal!
              i have 0.0068btc riding on it. LETS GO!

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                karimi had probably 4-5 solid performances for TM in his entire career. of those 4-5 performances, 1-2 mattered. compare azmoun and taremi's goals and accomplishments for TM w karimi's. we spent 6-7 years waiting for karimi to show up in a big game. he did it in 1 tournament in AC2004. that was it....and then he had 4-5 good/memorable games (max) at bayern.
                That “1 tournament” was a big deal. That is enough to cement him as one of team melli’s best players. I love Azmoun, Taremi, ARJ, etc, but none of them have taken a tournament by the scruff of the neck as he did.

He was also indeed an important player during our WCQ 2006 campaign. At Bayern, he did fairly well to crack into a very competitive starting lineup at the time, he just wasn’t the same player after his injury….as it showed in both his future seasons with bayern and WC2006….

I agree though, his overall prime was short-lived….

That being said: what a great role model Allahyar is at the age of 20 playing in the Championship. Damesh garm. Hopefully he’ll be inspiration to others.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Correct me if i'm wrong but allahyar is on 6 months loan in hull city. So they have to get most out of him during the remaining 4-5 months (ends on June 30th).

So from my understanding Fenerbahce wants to milk him out and sell him to possibly Premier league team or Championship team. Lets hope he does actually perform in remaining matches.
                  I believe Hull tried for a permanent deal as that was what was reported initially so maybe they will have the option to buy...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

LooooooooooooL

https://twitter.com/42BriLee/status/...QO-XLIgUQ&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Soroush-IK View Post
                      LooooooooooooL

Lol this is freaking brilliant….hope he scores today and we can hear it being sang today
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Soroush-IK View Post
                        LooooooooooooL

Probably better with modified lyrics sang to tune of “ Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name “ song ..!?

Comment

Benched.

Comment

Match on SkySports!

Comment

Hopefully he comes in around 60-70 minutes so he has a chance to do something

Comment

Goal Derby

Comment

Working...
                                X