Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Solid and objective post. You forgot Ghoochannejad who was playing for Charlton Athletic when he was a TM starter in WC 2014 in Brazil. I have no doubt that playing for Charlton contributed to his top form in the WC and the fact that he scored our only goal against Bosnia and came very close against both Nigeria and Argentina. Also, I think Abedzadeh has everything needed to play in England. Of course his goal is La Liga first division.
    Go Allahyar!
    But his key early points (Dejagah, Andranik) are about premiership, not championship! If you have been to grounds and seen games you know how different these two leagues are...

I'm not entirely sure Gucci's 5 months/1 goal at Charlton were that useful for the 2014 world cup. I think game time is the most important which is why JB is steadily building form for team Melli after getting more minutes in Holland. Gucci had just had a rich period of games and goals before joining the championship in 2014....

Also Abedzadeh has already played in England

Anyway this is distracting from the point that it was a good start for Allahyar and i hope he bucks the trend.

Comment

In his brief play time today he showed some really good commitment , helped out with defensive work and got stuck in (which was cheered by the home fans). The goals will come, but what is most important is that he uses the the experience to further better himself as a player - which I am sure he will

Hull is a rugby place , they have some big rugby teams. The new owner has put some brilliant incentives in to get the fans back after what happened with the Allams.

Comment

Incredible scenes. Nouro and Ghaedi are waiting to facetime him to ask what competitive club football is like.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          But his key early points (Dejagah, Andranik) are about premiership, not championship!

Also Abedzadeh has already played in England
          DR Strangemoosh jaan, I think his point was about playing in England in general and the physicality of the leagues including both PL and Championship. I guess he could elaborate himself. Also, the fact that Abedzadeh already played in England further proves my point, doesn't it? His physique, style of play and confidence very much reminds me of Schmeichel.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Next match away at Derby. Looking forward to some quality minutes for our boy so he can show his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Incredible scenes. Nouro and Ghaedi are waiting to facetime him to ask what competitive club football is like.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Next match away at Derby. Looking forward to some quality minutes for our boy so he can show his skills.
                ESPN+ is again showing it for U.S. Viewers on Tuesday February 8 at 2:45pm EST (NY) (subscription required).

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  DR Strangemoosh jaan, I think his point was about playing in England in general and the physicality of the leagues including both PL and Championship.
                  Go Allahyar!
                  I appreciate that, but i specifically mentioned the championship not the premier league!

I think Allahyar has what it takes for the EPL as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

What a kind lad!
                    Allahyar Sayyadmanesh and U17 teammate Taha Shariati pose together for a selfie.

2018 colorized

Comment

Man that's harsh on poor Taha who is a handsome young man....

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Allahyar Sayyadmanesh and U17 teammate Taha Shariati pose together for a selfie.
                        2018 colorized
                        Taha has shrunk in height

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

2018 colorized
                          Whatever the heck happened to our ginger homey ..!? Still nursing his boo booz..!?
                          Too bad he seems to have become a permanent sick note ..!:/

Comment

As an aside, I love some of the names of the Hull City players:

Honeyman (asal-agha)
                            Smallwood (choob-koocheek)

lol

Comment

Allahyar is a dynamic player .. he has nothing less than Sancho who plays for man u.

Comment

Yeah, championship never was a good destination for our players. I am not optimist about this move.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X