No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely strange scene….they have allahyar at the side and the ball went out multiple times and they didn’t let him on. WTF!!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

COMING IN!!!!!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Seyed about to cum..!!
        gets less than 10min for da money shot..!!

Comment

Finally on at min 83, crowd giving him a big applause!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Extremely strange scene….they have allahyar at the side and the ball went out multiple times and they didn’t let him on. WTF!!
            Bro it's for corners when he can't come on....

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

AS called for a phantom foul, the Championship isn't ready for his physicality.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Bro it's for corners when he can't come on....

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                Since when is that a rule? I haven’t seen that before
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

WTF, a clear foul on AS and no call, this ref is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Since when is that a rule? I haven’t seen that before
                    Same here to be honest.

Comment

This isn’t football.

Even Asian football would be ashamed.

Comment

Poor kid. He is gonna be wasted in this team.

Comment

I always thought you can't substitute at free kicks or corners (apart from referee's discretion, but this referee was a kunt)

Comment

Subbed in at last few minutes. Not much he can do. Let’s see how things go with more minutes and starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              This isn’t football.

Even Asian football would be ashamed.
                              It's a hack-a-thon. The league just has just a lot of eyes on them.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Poor kid. He is gonna be wasted in this team.
                                Our players all seem to get wasted in this league - from Ansarifard to Ghoochannezhad, Kaabi, Andranik, dejagah, Kaabi, Ezatolahi, Ghoddos all end up losing time and confidence in the hacking-friendly second tier of English football.

Some of these are amongst our best players in the modern era, yet have been reduced to nothings in this league... It can't have done wonders for their confidence

Personally wished he would go to somewhere like Braga or even our old friend Bochum which seems to be doing OK.

But if there's one young player who has the courage and physique to buck the trend of "Iranian players in the Championship" I hope it's Allahyar

Comment

Working...
                                X