• Time
  • Show
Clear All

golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Heya, big fan of Gol Bezan. Yall do some good work on the podcast and its greatly appreciated/very interesting to listen to as one of the only sources of Iranian football in English.

Some Critiques I have that I think might vastly improve the podcast:
      • A lot of your podcasts are general recaps/news stuff which is nice, but I would love to have some episodes here and there involving tactical analysis from say Arya (who is a UEFA licensed coach) about TM. He's gone into it on twitter before about our defensive transitions being slow, disorganized, etc. I think that having discussions like that about what he would do for example to solve some of those problems regarding our fullbacks, CBs, general shape (from the perspective of a UEFA licensed coach would be highly valuable).
      • Furthermore, if possible, I think that you guy's should try to generate Persian captions for your podcasts (Via Otter.AI) or something that might help boost the viewership of the cast with domestic Iranians as well who might not be as familiar with English.
      • I do think that you guys should try to monetize the podcast more, despite not making much from it. Having more revenue could mean a world of difference when it comes to potentially hiring someone full time to present the website/cast as more of a professional media source to help yall access more FIFA/AFC/ETC media rooms and more interviews in general with the bigger players.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Heya, big fan of Gol Bezan. Yall do some good work on the podcast and its greatly appreciated/very interesting to listen to as one of the only sources of Iranian football in English.

Some Critiques I have that I think might vastly improve the podcast:
        • A lot of your podcasts are general recaps/news stuff which is nice, but I would love to have some episodes here and there involving tactical analysis from say Arya (who is a UEFA licensed coach) about TM. He's gone into it on twitter before about our defensive transitions being slow, disorganized, etc. I think that having discussions like that about what he would do for example to solve some of those problems regarding our fullbacks, CBs, general shape (from the perspective of a UEFA licensed coach would be highly valuable).
        • Furthermore, if possible, I think that you guy's should try to generate Persian captions for your podcasts (Via Otter.AI) or something that might help boost the viewership of the cast with domestic Iranians as well who might not be as familiar with English.
        • I do think that you guys should try to monetize the podcast more, despite not making much from it. Having more revenue could mean a world of difference when it comes to potentially hiring someone full time to present the website/cast as more of a professional media source to help yall access more FIFA/AFC/ETC media rooms and more interviews in general with the bigger players.
        Thanks a lot for the support and feedback.

The episode idea with tactics is a great one and it's something we'll definitely try to do.

AI is a great shout for translations. It's something we need to add to the podcast to increase the viewership from Iranians in Iran. There's a few AI tools we've been looking at such veed.io.

The podcast is now fully monetized on YouTube. And we have generous donations through Patreon that helps fund some costs.

We are able to access all AFC events. We were at the Asian Cup and Erfan will be at the ACL final tomorrow. FIFA is a tricky one as they have strange rules about what is and isn't a media source. Apparently a podcast isn't one according to them.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post

Thanks a lot for the support and feedback.

The episode idea with tactics is a great one and it's something we'll definitely try to do.

AI is a great shout for translations. It's something we need to add to the podcast to increase the viewership from Iranians in Iran. There's a few AI tools we've been looking at such veed.io.

The podcast is now fully monetized on YouTube. And we have generous donations through Patreon that helps fund some costs.

We are able to access all AFC events. We were at the Asian Cup and Erfan will be at the ACL final tomorrow. FIFA is a tricky one as they have strange rules about what is and isn't a media source. Apparently a podcast isn't one according to them.
          Glad its working out! Big fan of the work y'all do.

Comment

ant dennis eckert interview please its the one i want the most
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
              X