This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    guys please! You saw Azmoun's first game in 2 months in a completely new team, in a new league, in a new country. He played the last two games for 5 minutes each! And now it's already being said that this league doesn't suit his style of play? Exactly the people who were enthusiastic about this transfer..

Please give him a few weeks and you will see how much he will kill this league and score his goals and be irreplaceable for the team..
    Thank you, we are an emotional bunch here at PFDC LOL. Let’s give him a REAL chance guys, see what things are like next year this time. Let’s be happy he is out of Russia, has finally started to become match fit, and in a team that can hopefully foster his growth and bring him to new levels.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

03/10/2022 - 09:07 | Source: Kicker/Transfermarkt | Reading time: less than 2 minutes

Excerpts from the auto-translation of above linked original German article:

Seoane tempers expectations at Azmoun: 'We don't have the real Sardar here yet'
      In the 1-1 draw in Munich, Leverkusen's winter signing Sardar Azmoun received his first Bundesliga minute from coach Gerardo Seoane. Shortly before the end, the 27-year-old came on for Moussa Diaby in the Allianz Arena, but in the eyes of the Bayer coach the 2.5 million transfer is still a long way from regular appearances: "We don't have the real one here yet Sardar”, the 43-year-old is quoted by “Kicker”.

The recently injured Iranian is out of the question as a serious backup for the injured top scorer Patrik Schik because, among other things, he is currently lacking the "high explosiveness". “Azmoun has good draft. He is not a player who attracts attention with dribbles and hooks, but is very efficient. Very effective with the technique. Few ball contacts, high productivity, very clear in the finish. He's different from the other strikers," said Seoane. Nevertheless, the coach is happy "that we have Sardar in this phase. Without Patrik we need additional potential up front.”

In terms of player type, Seoane compares Azmoun more with offensive power Florian Wirtz: "In Florian we have a guy who recognizes the spaces well, goes into the right spaces, out of sneaking. Azmoun is one of those guys too, but one row further up. He has a very good feeling for running paths, for the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        03/10/2022 - 09:07 | Source: Kicker/Transfermarkt | Reading time: less than 2 minutes

Excerpts from the auto-translation of above linked original German article:

Seoane tempers expectations at Azmoun: 'We don't have the real Sardar here yet'
        In the 1-1 draw in Munich, Leverkusen's winter signing Sardar Azmoun received his first Bundesliga minute from coach Gerardo Seoane. Shortly before the end, the 27-year-old came on for Moussa Diaby in the Allianz Arena, but in the eyes of the Bayer coach the 2.5 million transfer is still a long way from regular appearances: "We don't have the real one here yet Sardar”, the 43-year-old is quoted by “Kicker”.

The recently injured Iranian is out of the question as a serious backup for the injured top scorer Patrik Schik because, among other things, he is currently lacking the "high explosiveness". “Azmoun has good draft. He is not a player who attracts attention with dribbles and hooks, but is very efficient. Very effective with the technique. Few ball contacts, high productivity, very clear in the finish. He's different from the other strikers," said Seoane. Nevertheless, the coach is happy "that we have Sardar in this phase. Without Patrik we need additional potential up front.”

In terms of player type, Seoane compares Azmoun more with offensive power Florian Wirtz: "In Florian we have a guy who recognizes the spaces well, goes into the right spaces, out of sneaking. Azmoun is one of those guys too, but one row further up. He has a very good feeling for running paths, for the situation.
        Not very reassuring to see this. Probably means he'll get bench minutes the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          Not very reassuring to see this. Probably means he'll get bench minutes the rest of the season.
          Please everybody, RELAX!

I wouldn't interpret that negatively. Others in Germany have already compared Azmoun's style to Lewandowski (not saying that he is as good, but that his style is similar). In any case, he is viewed as a pure target striker in Germany, correctly IMO. So he has a narrowly defined role, but is expected to deliver the goals once he's fully fit and integrated.

I expect Azmoun to become a regular starter eventually. Then it's up to him to show what he's made of. Only then will it make sense to judge him and this is what virtually everyone who's purely football-oriented in Germany thinks.

Comment

Azmoun should ask for a loan!!! Seoane is in constant consultation with Potter and they have devised a perfect plan to completely destroy Azmoun!!! It could not be more obvious... J/K of course.

I could not agree more with ParthianDE. RELAX.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              Azmoun should ask for a loan!!! Seoane is in constant consultation with Potter and they have devised a perfect plan to completely destroy Azmoun!!! It could not be more obvious... J/K of course.

T H E C O A C H I S R A C I S T

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                T H E C O A C H I S R A C I S T
                All CAPS and no space, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

Comment

Sardar has the second highest odds of scoring tomorrow (after Alario). The bookies certainly rate him highly

Comment

I will be in the Stadium today for the Derby and in am really excited.. i Hope for some good minutes today for sardar. would be sooo cool . I am sitting right behind the Players bench

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                      I will be in the Stadium today for the Derby and in am really excited.. i Hope for some good minutes today for sardar. would be sooo cool . I am sitting right behind the Players bench
                      Remember to bring a parcham! 🇮🇷🙌🏼

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Remember to bring a parcham! 🇮🇷🙌🏼
                        Of course dadaash , i have it already With me 🇮🇷😍

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

Damn somebody should tell Potter Azmoun is not from Shomal.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            Damn somebody should tell Potter Azmoun is not from Shomal.
                            But he is!

Comment

Toda is soooo boring, god please let azmoun shine for 30 min 😍😍

Comment

Sardar on the bench. Hope he gets meaningful minutes today.

Comment

Working...
                                X