Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO The italian comentator keeps calling sardar Alario just when you think no one can be worse than khiabani

Comment

Sardar is looking very lively he’s contributing well to the good attacking play we are seeing from Bayer. They just need to get him a solid chance!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

bayer players need to calm their tits a bit and make that extra last passes...!!

sardar with great touches so far .. mostly kickstarting counters or setting up his attacking teammates

Comment

sardar is so gassed its crazy. after 10min

Comment

THE actual F! sardar looks tired already?????

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              sardar is so gassed its crazy. after 10min
              Really? I don't think he's gassed. He looks spry. He's just conserving his energy on some runs that are hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Really? I don't think he's gassed. He looks spry. He's just conserving his energy on some runs that are hopeless.
                For some, if you don't run around aimlessly, then you're gassed.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I don’t get the comments from those saying he looks gassed….he’s running fine and very normally
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Any links ?

Comment

alario now thrown in the mix too less than 10 min remaining

come on Bayer... Sardar....! 💪

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

LMFAO at the italian comentator! He just realised that he has been calling sardar alario for 30 minutes

Comment

did he forget how to run?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

LMFAO at the italian comentator! He just realised that he has been calling sardar alario for 30 minutes
                            LOL I was going to say keep us posted on his response once Alario comes on
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Great run and touch by Sardar to setup Diaby, but Diaby ruins it.

Comment

Azmoun set up Diaby and he fucks it up

Comment

Working...
                                X