This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

57 min gone
    if they dont get sardar on by 65' then they are asking for a loss..!!
    ffs get our boy on already

Comment

sardar gettin instructions on sideline
      ready to come in along with 2 other players

Comment

yes sardar coming in

Comment

Sardar time

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

If Azmoun doesn't come on soon, he's not going to get enough meaningful minutes. He needs to come on ASAP!

Comment

The coach heard you

Comment

AZMOUN WITH A FIRE HAIRCUT COMING ON, LETS GOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                  AZMOUN WITH A FIRE HAIRCUT COMING ON, LETS GOOOOOO
                  I preferred his hairdo from last week! Nice hobostyle!

Comment

Mashalla Sardar he just bodied the Atalanta defender and then played a nice pass, first scene from our boy today looked good
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Second beautiful scene by Sardar! Nice dummy then receives the ball on counter and wins a corner
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Beautiful dummy by Azmoun. The crowd awe'd when he did that. Wins corner.

So intelligent.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

good chance to play sardar into box but moosa koo taghi khoreh bazi kard

Comment

I am not used to Sardar with such short hair! I usually look for a moppy head to spot Sardar, I need to re-calibrate.

Comment

Incredible first-touches by Azmoun, another great instinctive pass inside the box.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

It's been all Leverkusen. Hopefully they can get one in!

Comment

Working...
                                X