Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of these teams are pretty similar in level and style. I hope Sardar can come on, B04 is missing that killer instinct (or not so killer) up front. Adli as a false 9 just hasn't worked for several matches now.

Comment

Their offense is really missing a focal point right now. Frustrating that he is benched for this one, he could've provided a very necessary option for helping the team progress up the pitch and would've freed up Diaby more.

Comment

Their MD was poor in this game. Even if schick is back from injury i don't think they can perform well, with this MD. Wirtz will be sold in summer , so they must look for replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          Their offense is really missing a focal point right now. Frustrating that he is benched for this one, he could've provided a very necessary option for helping the team progress up the pitch and would've freed up Diaby more.
          this
          Sardar needs to be a half-time sub or shortly then after..!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Their MD was poor in this game. Even if schick is back from injury i don't think they can perform well, with this MD. Wirtz will be sold in summer , so they must look for replacement.
            They're missing Andrich who is their best midfielder this season.

Also Wirtz is staying till 2023

Comment

sardar and whole bunch other bayer players are out there warming up at HT..!
              The plan clearly was to hold the game level and then push for equalizer and win in 2nd half ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post

Oh damn he is injured too?

Also wirtz will be out in summer. Mark my words bro Big PL teams are after him, no doubt he will leave bayer .

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post

is he injured too or suspended..?

also their D needs to stop being so fking stand-offish and get more in face of opposition attackers in and around their own box...!!

Comment

Deffensive formation . Bayer is trying not to concede and score on counter.

Comment

Has the second half started yet?

My choppy link (http://cdn.livetv523.me/webplayer2.p...68&ci=265&si=1)

has been playing USA golf since the first half ended...

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Oh damn he is injured too?

Also wirtz will be out in summer. Mark my words bro Big PL teams are after him, no doubt he will leave bayer .

perhaps not considering seriousness of his knee injury .... many would hold to see how he would recover and can he play at the same gu level as prior..!?

this diaby guy can not finish a simple chance for shittt... that looked handball in box

Comment

WOW!!! Diaby misses his 2nd 100% chance today he has had terrible misses….MUCH worse than any of Sardar’s from last week. Bayer should be up 2-0
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

heif . what a lovely counter attack . hopefully they can pull few more of these

Comment

Now Aranguiz with a miss, B04 has ramped up the pressure to start the 2nd half.

Comment

Adli has been so ineffective time to get him off already and get Sardar on come on seaone!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X