• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    what are the odds?
    3.6x for first/last scorer; 2.6x for anytime scorer

Comment

Looks like sardar is benched. Not 100%, but all the sites i've visited show that he is benched.

To be honest i'm not even mad that he is benched. I prefer him to be fully fit and ready to start .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Looks like sardar is benched. Not 100%, but all the sites i've visited show that he is benched.

To be honest i'm not even mad that he is benched. I prefer him to be fully fit and ready to start .
        These are all predictions. The actual lineup will be released 1 hour before kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          These are all predictions. The actual lineup will be released 1 hour before kickoff.
          lol yea i know this bro. I was just saying that most sites have shown that he will be benched.

Comment

I will give it 5% chance that he will start. But he should get 15-20 minutes depending on score.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              lol yea i know this bro. I was just saying that most sites have shown that he will be benched.
              These sites all go based on historical probabilities for starts. They are usually quite inaccurate. Obviously, Sardar will start at SOME point, but if hasn't started yet, then these sites will continue to predict him on the bench. Not saying Sardar will start today, just that I wouldn't put a lot of weight in these predicted lineups.

Comment

Azmoun is not starting, he's on the bench

Comment

Comment

On the bench

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      These sites all go based on historical probabilities for starts. They are usually quite inaccurate. Obviously, Sardar will start at SOME point, but if hasn't started yet, then these sites will continue to predict him on the bench. Not saying Sardar will start today, just that I wouldn't put a lot of weight in these predicted lineups.
                      Yea bro i know all these . However 90% of the times they get it right, just like today. What i noticed is that they get the bigger matches right like europa and champions league games. Maybe big teams are too predictable or they spent more time on it.

Comment

Is Seoanne high on something? Playing a defender who has almost never scored any goals as a left winger in a game they need to be aggressive in attack?! I like the guy generally but this is a super silly move by him.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It only means that Sardar is not fit to start. Hoping that he will get 30+ this time and make his mark.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            It only means that Sardar is not fit to start. Hoping that he will get 30+ this time and make his mark.

Go Sardar!
                            30-40 mins would be lovely. I have a feeling that’s what we will get today and will get on the score sheet (fingers crossed/bezan be takhte)
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              30-40 mins would be lovely. I have a feeling that’s what we will get today and will get on the score sheet (fingers crossed/bezan be takhte)
                              Takhte has been hit!

Comment

Tamiz shod pesaremoon!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X