5:15 to 5:55 about Sardar Azmoun.

Nothing to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Extended highlights. Azmouns chances from 7:00min onwards

https://youtu.be/S1BxWZEoB90

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Thanks.

first attempt: great run, but the finish=FAIL, missed the ball completely. His body language after the miss says everything. It happens.

2nd attempt: actually not bad.

Like the coach said in the press conference: "His runs are great. He creates chances. Missed them today. Still needs to find his rhythm. In a few weeks time, he will finish those."

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        German Press conference here.

5:15 to 5:55 about Sardar Azmoun.

Nothing to worry.
        !
        As I mentioned in my post earlier, The coach is smart and he pointed out the positives, he said that we could see the quality of his game and he just needs some time to get into the rhythm !
        So all you bashers please calm down and relax and do not spread unnecessary negative energy in this thread! He is one of our biggest assets and we need to support him. Go Sardar

Comment

Looked like for the first one he already felt he scored before making the contact. Happens.

2nd one the ball bounced up a bit so he couldnt really get over it in time with GK rushing out.

He looks sharp overall, his movement, touches. Finishing is the last thing to come sometimes, but sardar anyways has dealt with very intense pressure many times at zenit, TM. He knows how to refocus and go again.

Atalanta game would be a great time to make it up

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
            !
            As I mentioned in my post earlier, The coach is smart and he pointed out the positives, he said that we could see the quality of his game and he just needs some time to get into the rhythm !
            So all you bashers please calm down and relax and do not spread unnecessary negative energy in this thread! He is one of our biggest assets and we need to support him. Go Sardar
            Exactly. Coach (and team and club) make a very good first impression on me.

Isn't it interesting that out of all the teams Iranians play in:

Our two best players are in the two best teams that just so happen to have the two best coaches!

Compare that to Potter, Frank etc. etc.

Coincidence?

Comment

Wirtz has torn his ACL. Hopefully he can recover fully and quickly. Very rough injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Wirtz has torn his ACL. Hopefully he can recover fully and quickly. Very rough injury.
                Wow. All the best to him.

Big loss not just for Leverkusen but for the German Nationalelf.

Comment

Good to see he is getting more and more playing time. Hopefully he will get his first start against Atalanta or Wolfsburg.

But damn, few weeks ago when Sardar signed Leverkusen had a quite comfortable lead to spot 5, i just hope they dont fuck things up and we see Sardar in EL or even worse, that tokhmy conference league next season.

Also, unfortunately that young fella tore his ACL, will probably be out until October or so. Maybe the coach will switch to a 2 striker formation against Atalanta/Wolfsburg? Actually think Alario & Sardar will do well together.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    All the best to Wirtz and wish him a quick recovery! He is a joy to watch and the orchestrator of Leverkusen attack! Hope to see him back on the pitch soon!

Comment

Wirtz expected to be out for months..

Wirtz tears ACL as Leverkusen lose at home to Rhine rivals Koln
                      https://www.thescore.com/deu_fed/news/2315894

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

its a big loss for them. Adli is not close to his level.

I think this will just accelerate transition to 442 (still super unlucky for team bc dream lineup of wirtz on the left side of that wont be achieved until middle of year next season...)

Comment

getting roasted on FB..
                          https://www.facebook.com/bayer04leve...6205738140368/

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Wirtz expected to be out for months..

Wirtz tears ACL as Leverkusen lose at home to Rhine rivals Koln
                            https://www.thescore.com/deu_fed/news/2315894

That's very unfortunate. His season is over. Wishing him a successful surgery and full recovery. Thankfully, he will have the best care at Leverkusen and he is only 18.

Go Sardar!

Comment

That is frustrating , was looking forward to seeing Wirtz create for Sardar

Comment

Sardar behtarin bazikonemoon ast, agar ta akhare fasl raah nayoftade bashad mitonim negaran baashim.

Amma hanooz vaghean zoode ghezavat konim.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X