This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I really think Schick will be in dortmund next season if Haaland leaves.
    They will sign a new forward if Schick leave despite Sardar signing. He is one of top scorers of the league. Alario is not consistent and Sardar needs time. Unless Sardar scores some important goals here to the end of season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes they are two chances that he would bury if he was match fit and firing but…
      We should concentrate on how good his game was , the link up with Diaby. Quick first touch passes to the wing to the start the counter. Coming deep to pick up the ball and start the attack. Exciting to see. Especially good chemistry with Diaby.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I really think Schick will be in dortmund next season if Haaland leaves.
        I doubt he will be in dortmond. Lots of big teams in premier league are after him and that includes man city, tottenham and man united

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Yes they are two chances that he would bury if he was match fit and firing but…
          We should concentrate on how good his game was , the link up with Diaby. Quick first touch passes to the wing to the start the counter. Coming deep to pick up the ball and start the attack. Exciting to see. Especially good chemistry with Diaby.
          Totally agree, I feel sad for some of our members bashing Sardar for this performance! Ofcourse he should have done better in finishing those chances but he helped create those! He created more in his short appearance than Alario did for the past 2 games! The link up play, finding perfect runs, holding the ball and distribution, etc! They have a smart coach and these positives will deffinitely be noticed! Go Sardar!!!!

Comment

OK, I didn't watch the whole game, only after Azmoun got subbed in, but not in time to watch his misses. What I saw then in terms of his movements and ball touches looked good, but there were no more chances from that point on.

Now after reading a bunch of German articles., I have not seen anything more than brief mention, that he missed two chances in a row. Another article didn't mention him at all.

And this hightlight video only shows an earlier miss by Paulinho and doesn't show Azmoun at all.

So at least from these sources, I don't think we should overvalue his misses.

He will get more playing time and still has some slack. I would say, not until he has two whole halfs and/or a whole game under his belt without any goals, or at least very good attempts, will the situation become a more worrysome. For now, I will stay with my prior stance: RELAX!

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
              Totally agree, I feel sad for some of our members bashing Sardar for this performance! Ofcourse he should have done better in finishing those chances but he helped create those! He created more in his short appearance than Alario did for the past 2 games! The link up play, finding perfect runs, holding the ball and distribution, etc! They have a smart
              coach and these positives will deffinitely be noticed! Go Sardar!!!!
              Any highlight videos of his goal attempts yet?

Edit: here's another video.

"Paulinho should have had a goal there!" and no mention of Azmoun's misses. I still haven't seen his misses though yet to form my own judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He better find his scoring touch soon because once Schick is back things get more complicated

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                He literally has played 29 total minutes in the Bundesliga and you are talking about finding his scoring touch.

I feel these misses will do him well in the long run, as he will make sure to improve concentration.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sensationalist and most likely exagerrated video of Leverkusen hooligans looking for Köln fans...video
                  But still interesting to drive my point home about the German (sports) mentality!

Comment

Of course It was disappointing. I watched the whole game and Leverkusen did actually not even have a single scoring chance before Sardar entered. The first one that everybody talking about was not even a 100 % chance, he should have done better with the shoot but the second one, normally he would score a chance like that 9 av 10 times. The third was a difficult one, he controlled the ball very well with his chest and had very bad angel but the problem is that he had bad timing on the shoot and finishing. Having said that, in normal days, with fully match training, he would have scored at least 2 but dont you guys forget that he has been injured and recently recovered, he has not played a fully game I dont know for how long and this is a new league and it will take time to adopt. Even the dumbass English Commentator said as well. I'm not worry at all. He will come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Of course It was disappointing. I watched the whole game and Leverkusen did actually not even have a single scoring chance before Sardar entered. The first one that everybody talking about was not even a 100 % chance, he should have done better with the shoot but the second one, normally he would score a chance like that 9 av 10 times. The third was a difficult one, he controlled the ball very well with his chest and had very bad angel but the problem is that he had bad timing on the shoot and finishing. Having said that, in normal days, with fully match training, he would have scored at least 2 but dont you guys forget that he has been injured and recently recovered, he has not played a fully game I dont know for how long and this is a new league and it will take time to adopt. Even the dumbass English Commentator said as well. I'm not worry at all. He will come back.
                      Did you watch the highlight videos I posted above? There was at least one LK chance by Paulinho that was critized by the commentators as "Paulinho should have had a goal there!".

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        Some perspective: he has played 29 minutes so far in the Bundesliga and already people are saying his Bundesliga career is over and he may never get a chance again. Mind blowing stuff. The nihilists here are working overtime lol

He was great outside the finishing, which will come. But it's so refreshing seeing one of our players in a great league like the Bundesliga - the stadiums, the pitch, the play etc. Let's look at the positives
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                          Did you watch the highlight videos I posted above? There was at least one LK chance by Paulinho that was critized by the commentators as "Paulinho should have had a goal there!".
                          Yeas You are right, I remember that the keeper saved with his right foot.

Comment

The manager knows what's going on - a lot of good stuff from Sardar, just needs more time for clinical finishes. Exactly what I said, he was outstanding outside the finishing, which will come.

Seoane about Azmoun : "He offered good running paths and brought in activity. It took him a bit to get into the game, but then he finished 2-3 times. He brings the quality with him, he just needs it a little bit of game rhythm until he really gets going."

Comment

Sardar is their highest paid player at 3+Million Euro per year. They have no choice but to give him many many more chances. Everyone is allowed one or two bad games once in a while, especially if you are coming back from injury.

Comment

Extended highlights. Azmouns chances from 7:00min onwards

https://youtu.be/S1BxWZEoB90

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X