Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be missing those at this level...! (To clarify this is not an Azmoun diss)

Comment

100% scoring missed. He lost he sync due to not playing for so long he is really nervous. And this is a high intensity game

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Commentator roasted him for 5 minutes for that miss

Comment

Wow... Worst legionnaire sub performance i've ever seen poor guy

Comment

guys relax give him few games, he will get chances today, have faith in him

Comment

Football is so fucking sad for us man

Comment

He should've done better, but that ball came in with speed and Sardar had a weird angle on it.

Comment

oh no. oh no he missed another.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    guys relax give him few games, he will get chances today, have faith in him
                    You have 2 or 3 chances like that missed and you will easily see the Bundesliga bench for a long time. It was a tap in. He didn't even connect with the ball. And he just missed another 1v1...lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

F'ing idiot!!!

Comment

Another chance missed. Great chest down but just not connecting.

Azmoun already making great runs and finding chances.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The commentator said at least he's getting in good positions.

Comment

another chance missed by sardar, but i feel he will score today

Comment

Third chance literally inches in front of goal he has missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                another chance missed by sardar, but i feel he will score today
                                Same, one of these god damn balls will go in.

Comment

Working...
                                X