This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Those 2 minutes he got for his debut were deflating... hope he gets some good time in this match...
    He's not physically there yet man. I wouldn't expect him to start for another week or maybe after TM games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He's not physically there yet man. I wouldn't expect him to start for another week or maybe after TM games.
      Agree. This is turning into another MT situation, everyone freaked out in the beginning, and look now, killing the league 🔥 SA's time will come!

Comment

As i've said before I think its always better when a player is thrown straight into the mix rather than eased in from bench minutes. Granted, he's probably only had about a week of proper training.
        Regardless I sincerely hope he comes on much earlier than the 80th minute this time...

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          As i've said before I think its always better when a player is thrown straight into the mix rather than eased in from bench minutes. Granted, he's probably only had about a week of proper training.
          Regardless I sincerely hope he comes on much earlier than the 80th minute this time...
          ofc that is ideal when a player is physically ready. Not when they are coming off a semi-serious ligament injury, winter break, and essentially 2+ months of inactivity.

When his fitness is there he will get starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            I urge everyone to do this, it's a lifesaver.
            Livescore app is great too. Just mute the game when it starts if you don't want spoilers.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Idk about you guys but it’s Mid March now…there should be no reason a player of Sardars caliber should have any “fitness” issues regardless of injury it’s been a while now. Was looking forward to him starting. hopefully against Cologne

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                Idk about you guys but it’s Mid March now…there should be no reason a player of Sardars caliber should have any “fitness” issues regardless of injury it’s been a while now. Was looking forward to him starting. hopefully against Cologne
                its been a week since he returned to team training...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  No excuse for him to show up to zenit camp/leverk so unfit and outa shape ...!! and that on a Contract Year..!!
                  frankly that speaks volumes of lack of professionalism and not taking his career serious enough...!
                  the reason it took his ass 3 months to even get involved in Team drills is his own failing and simply inexcusable at this level of football..!!

anyways, past is past and bygones are that... and he needs to get his shitt together quickly before becoming another fail from russian league trying to step up his game in more competitive leagues of europe..!!

so who's pinch hitting for atlanta braves today..?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Literally no excusing him for turning up to Zenit camp unfit, even if he wanted to force the transfer... Otherwise, he would have likely already been starting by now.

Comment

game about to get under way

alario starting... get a goal or 2 again today and its gonna be a long ass rest of season for sardar on the bench ...!!

Comment

chilean mid aranguiz with a stunning fk off the post

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Literally no excusing him for turning up to Zenit camp unfit, even if he wanted to force the transfer... Otherwise, he would have likely already been starting by now.
                          Consider he could not train for all of winter break. Didnt have much to do with forcing transfer as much as it did a dangerous ligament injury that prevented him from running, training as normal during the break. And even when leverkusen evaluated the injury they said he needed extra weeks off training (even after he had been training with zenit for a couple weeks)

Having said that clearly he should have adopted a different diet or something during this period of training to ensure that when he did return to activities it wouldnt take him that long to return to peak shape

Comment

Byer Escore...!
                            aramguis well placed shot from top of box
                            earlier his brilliant FK nearly snuck in hitting the post

Comment

1-0 leverkusen. Aranguiz scores this time

Comment

Brilliant 1 touch football

Comment

Working...
                                X