This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    We Iranian fans are asking for more balls to be played to Azmoun to help the team win 💪
    Let's start a petition on that!

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Miss the Mehdi Taremi and Sardar Azmoun linkup!

Who is that commentator with the Esfahani accent? (Not referring to Javad Khiabani obviously.)

Comment

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundes...i-schick-19143

Probable line-ups

Atalanta: Musso - Toloi (c), Demiral, Palomino - Hateboer, de Roon, Freuler, Maehle - Pasalic, Pessina – Malinovskyi
        Out: Ilicic (not included), Zapata (hamstring)
        Doubtful: -
        Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini

Leverkusen: Hradecky (c) - Frimpong, Tah, Tapsoba, Bakker - Aranguiz, Palacios - Adli, Wirtz, Diaby – Alario
        Out: Andrich (knee), Bellarabi (hamstring), Demirbay (suspended), Lunev (ankle), Schick (calf)
        Doubtful: -
        Coach: Gerardo Seoane

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Who is that commentator with the Esfahani accent? (Not referring to Javad Khiabani obviously.)
          sounds like mansour ebrahimzadeh

Comment

someone tell sardar to get a clean up haircut.....

Comment

highly doubtful he'd get a starting nod..! but wonder if he will be afforded any meaningful minutes today from the bench..!!?

badly in need of a mood booster after mehdi's lackluster performance in Euros yesterday..!!

lets go Sardar ma boyeeee ...!! 💪

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                highly doubtful he'd get a starting nod..! but wonder if he will be afforded any meaningful minutes today from the bench..!!?

badly in need of a mood booster after mehdi's lackluster performance in Euros yesterday..!!

lets go Sardar ma boyeeee ...!! 💪
                Don't forget AJ and Fey at 18:45 today also.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
                  someone tell sardar to get a clean up haircut.....
                  his hair is allright by me... and i understand that he may be naturally attached to the uglyass patches of pashm on his face n neck but he really needs to open a shaving account already and pashmaro tigh bezaneh bereh as it seems to badly age and ruin his otherwise sexy youthful figure..!!

maybe eshgesh Anahita could talk him into shaving ? otherwise we just have to Love him for who he is i guess..??

Comment

I will be happy if Sardar comes off the bench and ends up with either an assist or a goal resulting in Leverkusen's win or tie.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Don't forget AJ and Fey at 18:45 today also.
                      nice, thanks for reminder..! 💪
                      i keep missing his games of late..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        nice, thanks for reminder..! 💪
                        i keep missing his games of late..!!
                        Download FlashScore app and just favourite our boys' clubs. That way, you're always up to date.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I actually think he will start. I' dont know why but I think the coach can afford to gamble starting him first leg away.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Download FlashScore app and just favourite our boys' clubs. That way, you're always up to date.
                            I urge everyone to do this, it's a lifesaver.

Comment

On the bench.

Comment

Those 2 minutes he got for his debut were deflating... hope he gets some good time in this match...

Comment

Working...
                                X