Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of time still. I don’t actually expect him to start until he comes back from TM games or maybe the week before.

Also had forgotten how systems oriented German football is. It’s all about fitting into the system, not necessarily being the best player.
    Last edited by Nokhodi; 03-05-2022, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Great to see him getting his frist minutes.

He could probably get a good 20-30 against Atalanta and who knows, maybe his first start against Koeln or in the return leg against Atalanta.

Comment

Azmoun MOTM, Azmoun for TM
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Sardar has an amazing power over me. every time I see him, I get this urge to shave!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Sardar has an amazing power over me. every time I see him, I get this urge to shave!!!
                And get a haircut [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

what a cringe tattoo. ugh.
                  good reminder we never follow these guys due to their IQs.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Comment

As a man who used to have beautiful hair, Azmoun’s hair is thinning out. He needs to cut it.

Comment

he looks like hashishia/drunkards who fell on sleep on the carpet night prior..!! only thing missing is the brownbag in one hand..!

facial hair certainly aint suited for everyone ... he certainly should shave that tacky ass fuzz off his face more frequently.....!

not too bothered by his sloppy teenager hair as much..!! its sorta reflection of his carefree/chill personality

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          he looks like hashishia/drunkards who fell on sleep on the carpet night prior..!! only thing missing is the brownbag in one hand..!

facial hair certainly aint suited for everyone ... he certainly should shave that tacky ass fuzz off his face more frequently.....!

not too bothered by his sloppy teenager hair as much..!! its sorta reflection of his carefree/chill personality
                          Yeah he really doesn't care how he looks, seems to be a simple guy in those regards. Whatever, everyone is different

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                            what a cringe tattoo. ugh.
                            good reminder we never follow these guys due to their IQs.
                            I feel like at least capitalizing the "i" in the tattoo would make it better, and would be easy to do. Who is Anahita, is that his wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              As a man who used to have beautiful hair, Azmoun’s hair is thinning out. He needs to cut it.
                              I think he is going for the Hakhamaneshi sarbaz look. Just needs to add some curls. Honeslt he is young. I could never play with my hair getting in the way...maybe a hairband or something could help.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

in meaningful news he is already back to work.

subs + guys who didnt play had their own training session.

Big week coming up with Atalanta away on thursday and Koln, their biggest local rivals, on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X