This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Hypocrisy of the west needs to be called out. How come U.S. was not banned from sports competitions when they attacked Iraq based on pure fabrications and they used their "shock and awe" strategy that almost completely destroyed Iraq's infrastructure? Estimates of Iraqi dead is over 700K and that's before the daesh murderous run. Absolute majority of Americans who died or were maimed also came from poor families who chose the US armed forces as a way out. As millions of Iraqis (when you include the injured and displaced) and thousand of Americans paid for the U.S. government's violation of international law and human rights of Iraqi people, now people of Ukraine and Russia have to pay for the aftermath of NATO expansion and Putin's adventurism ... and yes, I am an American citizen and I have every right to criticize the policies of the U.S. government.

I am glad Sardar is not stuck in this mess. I am glad Shahab is out of Ukraine yet my thoughts are with the millions who couldn't and wouldn't get out.

Now back to football!

I hope Sardar practices the full week and is in the squad for the Bayern match on Saturday!

Go Sardar!
    Post of the month! Thanks Futbaldost!

Comment

I bought myself a membership for Bayer Leverkusen which costs 35€ yearly for adults. One is able to buy tickets quite easily once the membership gets approved. Anyone else going to watch Bayer Leverkusen games in the near future? Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
        I bought myself a membership for Bayer Leverkusen which costs 35€ yearly for adults. One is able to buy tickets quite easily once the membership gets approved. Anyone else going to watch Bayer Leverkusen games in the near future? Let me know
        That sounds very interesting. Are you from the area?

Comment

Sardar is back in team training today. Crossing my fingers for his inclusion in the squad and coming on as a sub vs Bayern on Saturday.

Go Sardar!

https://www.tarafdari.com/sites/defa...rqksegox89.mp4

Comment

Sardar is back in team training today. Crossing my fingers for his inclusion in the squad and coming on as a sub vs Bayern on Saturday.

Go Sardar!

https://www.tarafdari.com/sites/defa...rqksegox89.mp4
            That would be really nice: starting his first game in his new club against no other than Bayern München!

We'll have to wait and see. And of course if he does play, it would be great if he scores/assists, but I will dampen me hopes as to not get disappointed. He hasn't played in 2-3 months at all, is part of a totally different setup and it is a world of a difference playing for Russia's best club against a lesser Russian club, vs. playing for Germany's 3rd ranked club against Germany's best.

But he has scored against Bayern before in the Champion's League, so at least we know there won't be any "in-awe" type of paralysis from him. It'll all come down to his fitness and how well he gells with his new team.

Go Sardar!

Comment

I remember this Karim dude, he was teammates with Daniel Davari at Eintracht Braunschweig in 2013-2014 season (just before the World Cup).

Comment

I just hope that Sardar plays at least twice before our match against Korea. This month will be the second most important month of this year for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                  I just hope that Sardar plays at least twice before our match against Korea. This month will be the second most important month of this year for TM.
                  honestly even if iran wins they will prob miss out on pot 2 by smallest of margins. so i'd say korea game is still not that important. dont think a win or loss will affect TMs chances at the WC very much

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    honestly even if iran wins they will prob miss out on pot 2 by smallest of margins. so i'd say korea game is still not that important. dont think a win or loss will affect TMs chances at the WC very much
                    We qualified for the world cup when the round 3 groups were drawn. This game is important because it might be the only decent preparation TM has before the world cup.

Comment

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Here is what Leverkusen coach said about Sardar in his interview after the training session yesterday: …winter signing Sardar Azmoun: Our plan is to involve him in large parts of full training this week. As we couldn't put too much pressure on him in today's session, he wasn't able to take part in all the drills. If there are no problems for him over the course of week then I'm assuming we'll have him in the squad on Saturday in Munich.

Here is the link to the full interview: https://www.bayer04.de/en-us/news/ba...uad-for-fcbb04

Go Sardar!

Comment

What injury does he have that he can't run certain drills?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              What injury does he have that he can't run certain drills?
                              That kind of worried me too Nokhodi jaan. After all this time and recovery why couldn't he participate in all the drills? Don't know. I hope this is not a lingering/nagging muscle issue.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Here is what Leverkusen coach said about Sardar in his interview after the training session yesterday: …winter signing Sardar Azmoun: Our plan is to involve him in large parts of full training this week. As we couldn't put too much pressure on him in today's session, he wasn't able to take part in all the drills. If there are no problems for him over the course of week then I'm assuming we'll have him in the squad on Saturday in Munich.

Here is the link to the full interview: https://www.bayer04.de/en-us/news/ba...uad-for-fcbb04

Go Sardar!

slight but important change in translation from German it should have been...as today's session did not have too high intensity he joined all exercises...So he was part of the standard team training!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X