This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    Just occurred to me how lucky Azmoun got, if he had stayed in Zenith then probably the deal would've fallen through as most likely European leagues will not make any financial deals with Russians in near future

Also who knows what would happen by the time he would be released from his contract by the summer of 2022
    Shokreh khoda

Comment

Just occurred to me how lucky Azmoun got, if he had stayed in Zenith then probably the deal would've fallen through as most likely European leagues will not make any financial deals with Russians in near future

Also who knows what would happen by the time he would be released from his contract by the summer of 2022
      Tanx God.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun has to wait another week. The center forward and Winter-Einkauf, who was handicapped by various setbacks (ligament injuries, COVID-19 infection) in the past few weeks and months, "still needs one or the other specific unit", as coach Gerado Seoane explained on Friday, "a In our eyes, it would be too dangerous to play in terms of an injury at the moment, so we're giving him some time to build him up properly."

https://www.kicker.de/vier-knifflige...artikel#twfeed

Comment

If he was still with Zenith till this war, his only option (in EU) would've been the summer transfer window.

Since he would've been a free agent, the situation in Russia would've nothing to do with him.

Still thank God he didn't hang around.

Comment

UEFA announced today that the final of CL is now moved from St. Petersburg (Gazprom Arena - Zenit's home stadium) to Paris. Also, all representatives of Russia and Ukraine including their national teams will now play their home European competition matches at a neutral site. I am thankful Sardar is no longer there. https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/medi...ittee-meeting/

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              gozashteh gozashteh Ardalan jaan, haal o baash!

Go Sardar!
              In ke ghaboole dooste aziz. Man shaad o shangolam ke Sardar rafte Bundesliga
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                The very fact that now 3 hours later some of us are saying maybe handball and some of us saying maybe stepped on foot shows how bad the decision was. The refs feature afterwards was almost purposefully vague
                I see VAR as an overall positive development, especially in the case of offsides since human judgement is minimized. In case of suspect penalties, it now has created new controversies that involves human judgement and perhaps ulterior motives like politics. That goal was clean to me, the unintentional stepping on the defender's foot by Zenit forward was away from the play could have not been a reason for calling the goal off, hand sign signal by the ref did not make any sense to me since that was very weak.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Comment

No sardar in squad

Comment

Alario scores. B04 up 1-0 in the 31st minute.

Comment

I do not understand the rules anymore. Just now Leverkusen player blocks his own shot that was headed for the stands with his arm and then it drops in front another player who taps in and the ref and VAR award the goal.

Comment

any links to the game..?
                          game on still.?

Comment

Second half about to start on ESPN+

Comment

Well, a debut against Bayern wouldn’t be a bad thing either! Lots of press and coverage.

Comment

Hope to see him play soon, glad his club is being so cautious with him.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X