X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    3 saal pish ham miraft badak nabood.
    gozashteh gozashteh Ardalan jaan, haal o baash!

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      He is back in training and being himself, giving it all he has while having fun! That is a master of the game for you!

Go Sardar!

Comment

Mehdi’s goal and assist In Europa today, and now the prospect of Sardar playing this weekend in BL has me all giddy =)

Comment

incredible robbery of zenit in the betis game. Purely clean goal called off in unexplainable fashion. Seems politically motivated. Doubly glad sardar got out or else it would have been quite irritating.

Bizarrely zenit actually put in a respectable performance and with sardar instead of alberto/sergeev they likely would have advanced. Dominated La Liga's 3rd best team on their own turf.

Comment

So glad that Sardar Azmoun is out of Russia
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              incredible robbery of zenit in the betis game. Purely clean goal called off in unexplainable fashion. Seems politically motivated. Doubly glad sardar got out or else it would have been quite irritating.
              Bizarrely zenit actually put in a respectable performance and with sardar instead of alberto/sergeev they likely would have advanced. Dominated La Liga's 3rd best team on their own turf.
              Yeah I watch most of the first half and zenit were the far superior side..! I figured UEFA will fk them over with a referee decision if a chance for it present itself..!
              An easy next round draw for Porto or Bayer would be Spartak moscow ..!? 👍🏼

Comment

https://streamgg.com/v/6217fdb9dd0b2

What the hell? You are right, how did that not count?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  https://streamgg.com/v/6217fdb9dd0b2

What the hell? You are right, how did that not count?
                  Politically motivated decision to call of the goal. Zenit is Putins team and the dirty West doesn‘t abide by its own rule ,, to seperate politics and sports‘‘

Comment

Hi guys. I haven’t received my Sardar jersey, has anyone received it yet?

Comment

Sardar definitely got out of that place at the right time. He couldn’t cut it finer!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I hate when politics and sports gets involved. The Russian players are human beings and should not be held to account because of what madman Putin is doing.

I don't want anyone to link our players with the Islamic Republic either.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I don’t think that is a ‘clear and obvious’ error which VAR is meant to overturn goals for. But a Betis player gets his foot stepped on (looks accidental) - guessing that’s why they called it off.

Comment

I watched the Paramount Plus highlights and that commentator said it was ultimately called a handball on Zenit player (looked like it could have barely brushed his arm hairs). Reminded me of Mehdi's hand ball incident. Totally unavoidable and didn't really change the trajectory of the ball...but they still called it.

Comment

The very fact that now 3 hours later some of us are saying maybe handball and some of us saying maybe stepped on foot shows how bad the decision was. The refs feature afterwards was almost purposefully vague

Comment

The very fact that now 3 hours later some of us are saying maybe handball and some of us saying maybe stepped on foot shows how bad the decision was. The refs feature afterwards was almost purposefully vague
                                I have watched it 10x. Cannot see any foul. Does someone have a still of the supposed handball? To me its a goal.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X