X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schick scores!

Comment

first BL match im watching since AK8 @ Schalka days...!

exciting, fast pace, end to end action...! home side seemed up for the challenge and were playing the better football for majority of first half, but they were not sharp enough in the final 3rd..!
      Schick scored a somewhat lucky goal against the run of play..!
      Lever is a highly exciting attacking team, i cant wait for sardar to join the starting crew here..! backline seems shaky though and highly prone to bonehead mistakes... they're trying too hard to play it from the back .... but dont look nearly efficient enough on that front ..!! with so much talent and pace in attack they're probably better off with a more direct approach..?

if mainz dont equalize in the first 10min of 2nd half, i envision a heavy loss looming for them..!

Comment

shick got injured early 2nd half

now watch sardar all the sudden be deemed fit to play next week

Comment

what a free kick

Comment

wall fked up big time..
            pussyed out and duck and hid from shot
            the two on the left

Comment

Shit Mainz now up 2-1

Comment

down 2-1
                terrible man marking
                another set piece defensive fail..
                Sardar woulda cleared that shitt for them..

got lucky VAR wiped off the goal for offside..

Comment

Goal disallowed. Corrected to 1-1. Nice

Comment

bayer is playing dogshitt since injury sub of schick

they need to grassrole or sub someone in out ... or its a matter of time before they concede again... call up my boy from his horse ranch ... its emergency

Comment

Alario scores to make it 2-1 Bayer

Mousa diaby with his 7th BL assist of the season, that’s going to be great support for Sardar
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

alario scored

nice shot ... but even a better service
                        he was otherwise playing lost away from the goal

Comment

Mainz come back and make it 3-2….this leverkusen defense is extremely soorakh
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow, what a back and forth match!

Comment

damn... mainz deserved the victory ... i can't believe how they managed to keep such intensity and energy to their game for the full 90+..!

bayer D is hot mess..!

they need to go to gutter shopping for shoja and kananni to come reassure their soorakh backline..!!
                              they are specially bad from dead ball defending .... and shaky at best defending from run of play ...

i think the loss and injury to schick, should expedite Sardar's integration in the main squad training and hopefully game minutes in week or 2 max now..!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X