This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Sardar won't be in the squad in the match vs Mainz tomorrow.

Go Sardar!

I don’t think he has trained with the full squad yet, it looks like he is being trained individually for now still. I hope by Monday he is in full training with the rest of the team. It takes a while to get back into match fitness after that much time out but by this point he should be 60-70% there
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      btw who is gonna be Lever's opponent in Europa cup..? when they playing it anyways..!!?
      Draw happens after this current round. All Europa League group winners have a bye for this round

Comment

Leverkusen is playing in 1 hour, Azmoun not starting but i could not find the information yet if he is in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Leverkusen is playing in 1 hour, Azmoun not starting but i could not find the information yet if he is in the squad
          He's not in the squad.

Comment

Darnit, Sardar must get some playing time against Arminia next week if we want any realistic chance of him playing against Bayern on March 5. He's up against the clock now.

Comment

Watching MAINz v Bayer now. What an exciting first 15 minutes! Can’t wait for Sardar to start

Comment

^ Completely open game, Mainz has been better and has B04 on the backfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Darnit, Sardar must get some playing time against Arminia next week if we want any realistic chance of him playing against Bayern on March 5. He's up against the clock now.
                  5 march is tomorrow. He will play 10 min at best in this game

Comment

Mainz is a very good team. Their coach is considered the next Klopp due to both coming from Mainz and the style of football. Tuchel also coached in Mainz before, so they have an eye for coaches. I really hope we can get a young player there.

Comment

Really enjoying watching both teams. Both could have score by now were it not for excellent goal keeping on both sides

Comment

I can see why they are working on Sardar’s fitness. Very fast paced match with tons or running

Comment

Leverkusen attack looks toothless today and very shaky on defense. Total opposite of what I have seen from this team in the last few weeks.

They need to sign saman fallah from paykan ASAP
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Leverkuson D is a ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              They need to sign saman fallah from paykan ASAP
                              Huge talent.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Andddddd just as I criticize, Bayer score!

Lucky deflection for schick but deserved if you ask me for Mainz being dumb enough to leave him that wide open and unmarked. Gonna love watching Sardar with this man
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X