Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did he say he had only 2 horses and one of them was like 56 years old or something ..? or was that just lost in translation comments..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      did he say he had only 2 horses and one of them was like 56 years old or something ..? or was that just lost in translation comments..?
      he said he has 42 horses and they will be 52 soon (meaning the number will be 52 as I understood it).

Comment

He said he has 42 horses and he will have 52 in ten days.

Go Sardar!

Comment

I actually think the fact that he loves animals is a great plus. I heard once that two groups always see through you: kids and animals.

Go Sardar!

Comment

yea man he be like, "I think I'm so Kind , funny, always happy, handsome , charming, lover of animals ..... and and did i mention Modest..?
            Dokhtar bazish ham bad nist

A true player on and off the field

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
              You don't have to be a millionaire anymore, you just need good insurance. My 61 year old boss is getting PRP injections due to a MCL \ meniscus tear. I'm not rich but I have excellent insurance via my employer and my current Dr. is the team physician for the US Women's National Soccer Team. Some things you have to go to Europe because the therapy is not approved in the US.

(But without a doubt being rich means you get an exponentially higher level of medical care + better medical outcomes. for example HIV & Cancer survivability among the poor vs the wealthy).

In regards to Germany their medical system and they way they approach medicine is top notch. Not only is Sardar is entering the German Machine he is doing so at a club that has $$. this equals = Controlled Diets, Conditioning plans, top of the line facilities, Medical care etc. If Sardar buys into the system (no red flags there with his personality) we should see the most explosive \ fine tuned version of him in a couple months.
              You are correct, however, majority of the US insurance providers don't approve of PRP/Amino injections because of not being approved or simply not having a true double blind study completed on it. I believe the US Army is actually currently conducting a true double blind study on the PRP injections via the VA services. I am US based, and where I live, PRP injection will run approximately $800-$1000 out of pocket. Sadly not many people living paycheck to paycheck will be able to afford that. If your insurance provider covers that, you got a great insurance.

Your physician is Monica Rho?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                You are correct, however, majority of the US insurance providers don't approve of PRP/Amino injections because of not being approved or simply not having a true double blind study completed on it. I believe the US Army is actually currently conducting a true double blind study on the PRP injections via the VA services. I am US based, and where I live, PRP injection will run approximately $800-$1000 out of pocket. Sadly not many people living paycheck to paycheck will be able to afford that. If your insurance provider covers that, you got a great insurance.

Your physician is Monica Rho?
                My physician is Alan Shahtaji. Gotta have the Persian Dr. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Dokhtar bazish ham bad nist

A true player on and off the field
                    yea, sorta....i suppose..!!? đŸ€š
                    he was silly enough to supposedly knock up a gold-digger russian broad !?(as if there were any other kind available to him out in st.pete..? )

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Of course he had to mention the horses 😂👌
                      I wonder how many horses of Sardar Azmoun's 52 horse stable are caspian horses:

Horse breeding in northern Iran to be listed as national heritage

Tourism

February 4, 2022 - 20:48

TEHRAN – Gilan is preparing to apply to the ministry of tourism for listing the traditional way of breeding Caspian Horses, which is traditionally practiced across the northern Iranian province, in the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
                      Caspian Horses are one of the world’s unique species, and listing them as national heritage will help preserve and protect them, provincial tourism chief Vali Jahani said on Friday, IRNA reported.

The UNESCO-registered Persepolis in southern Iran depicts reliefs of this ancient horse, which is unique to the Gilan region and is over three thousand years of history, the official added.

“Remains of the animal have been found in archaeological excavations across the province,” he noted.
                      Moreover, one of the unique characteristics of this breed is its small size, which is known internationally as a Caspian horse, he mentioned.
                      Caspians are an ancient breed previously thought to be extinct for over a thousand years. Most likely, this breed is the direct ancestor of the Oriental breeds and subsequently of all light horse breeds.

Caspians are extremely rare and were barely saved from extinction in 1965. Archaeozoologists are now studying the area to prove the connection between the modern Caspian and the tiny prehistoric horse of Persia.

Generally, Caspian horses stand between 100 and 120 cm tall, although better feeding conditions outside of Iran may result in taller animals. Their head is short and fine with a vaulted forehead, large eyes, and short ears. The body is slim with a graceful neck, sloping shoulders, straight back, good withers, and a high-set tail.
                      Gilan is well-known for its rich Iron Age cemeteries such as Marlik that have been excavated over the past century. It was once within the sphere of influence of the successive Achaemenian, Seleucid, Parthian, and Sassanid empires that ruled Iran until the 7th century CE. The subsequent Arab conquest of Iran led to the rise of many local dynasties, and Gilan acquired an independent status that continued until 1567.

Sophisticated Rasht, capital of Gilan province, has long been a weekend escape for residents of Tehran who are looking to sample the famous local cuisine and hoping for some pluvial action – it's the largest, and wettest town in the northern region. Gilan is divided into a coastal plain including the large delta of Sefid Rud and adjacent parts of the Alborz mountain range.
                      ABU/AFM

Comment

Azmoun in akhare hafte dar liste team nakhaad bood:

https://www.kicker.de/dortmund-gegen...76/aufstellung
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Azmoun you're a football star! Stay away from Vicky Bs or you'll end up like Goochi.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I know Sardar isn’t playing but Leverkusen game is being shown live on SkySports in UK. Good chance to watch his new team plus should be a good game. Also probably show him in the crowd somewhere 😃

Comment

I don‘t know if it was already posted but: You can buy Sardar‘s jersey with his signature on Bayer‘s homepage for 80 euro (only 8 hours left to buy).
                              Also he is in the Stadium watching the game: https://twitter.com/bayer04fussball/...Ft2U_Z0We9WEWw
                              And here is a interview with him: https://www.bayer04.de/de-de/page/bayer-04-tv

Comment

He's not even on the bench! Fire the coach! FREE Sardar or Serdar (whatever he prefers). He needs to go back to Zenit asap...what a bad move...

Lol just sparing you all the trouble

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X