X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Hum..You think .!? :/
    turks don’t strike me as big spenders ..!? But Scandalous sure
    so far much or all Sardar club transfers been filled controversy or some sorta dodgy unconventional …poshteh parse dealings of sorts ..!
    so I suppose it shouldn’t surprise us if he pull another such move but going back to Turkey will all but end of his Real European footballing career..!
    not that he seems to give a fk anyways about his footballing career & show anymore professional ambition..!?…
    so long he can kharsavaari koneh o baghaleh baba o nanash zedegi koneh..!?
    Chera, BL jan, bashgahaaye tork kharpool hastand,

masalan Icardi ke Galatasaray ast narafte onja chon ashegheye farhange Istanbul ast, amma be khaatere inke har mah ye mosht poole moft
    behesh midan.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I don't know why people are stressing over what Sardar does.

It doesn't matter, training in Germany or Iran, either way he will be warming the bench for six months and then getting shipped out.
      I get what you're saying, but he himself has consistently said he dreams of playing in Turkish league, with Fenerbahce his top choice. He considers them to be much bigger than Bayer Leverkusen. He has links and friends in Turkey too, which probably makes the big clubs even more attractive for him

if the training in Iran increases the chances of what for him is a dream move, then I say go for it, as he will be happier for TM if he is happy at club level

Comment

He wants to go to Turkey because he thinks it'll be a fun time. He's probably right.
        If he doesn't perform though the fans there are worse than even Iranian fans and he won't enjoy it as much.

Comment

May I suggest that the title of this thread be changed to "Azmoun Haters United". Baba this guy is enjoying life so cut him some slack. If you ever thought that we are experiencing the Iranian Messi you should be upset with your own gullibility.

Comment

Leverkusen are trying to sign Bundesliga topscorer Füllkrug (30) from Bremen, but apparently to step in for Schick who will be out until mid of October at least. So I think they don't necessarily want to get rid of a striker until winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
              May I suggest that the title of this thread be changed to "Azmoun Haters United". Baba this guy is enjoying life so cut him some slack. If you ever thought that we are experiencing the Iranian Messi you should be upset with your own gullibility.
              Don’t worry my ferend. Sardar will retire in a few years and no one will be talking about him anymore. There will be nothing to talk about, except when topic of wasted talents comes around.

Comment

Funniest part of the Azmoun interview - he was supposed to go to Roma before Leverkusen.

When they faced each other in the Europa league, Mourinho said “you sold me out for money”

Also funny, was Azmoun joking about who was in Kanaani’s car (women or men)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Funniest part of the Azmoun interview - he was supposed to go to Roma before Leverkusen.

When they faced each other in the Europa league, Mourinho said “you sold me out for money”

Also funny, was Azmoun joking about who was in Kanaani’s car (women or men)
                  i don’t know how some of you guys can sit through whole 2+ hours of mostly kososher..!?
                  I got tired tired of his bache nanegi bs 15 minutes into that interview & stoped torturing myself with it ..! Lol
                  ”bara man hichi az momonam mohem tar nist, aggeh yeki behesh ehaanat koneh man quit mikonam hame chizaro o miram baghalesh be gerye o azaadari..”😒 blah blah blah 😕 🤦‍♂️

the whole program o host is the same shitt asking dumb shitt & chizayee ke 10bar az ghabl shenoftimo
                  Midoonim dobareh vaght talafi miporse..! Just get to the damn point already & ask some serious questions that a football fan would really be curious to know ..! Ah

Comment

i don’t know how some of you guys can sit through whole 2+ hours of mostly kososher..!?
                    I got tired tired of his bache nanegi bs 15 minutes into that interview & stoped torturing myself with it ..! Lol
                    ”bara man hichi az momonam mohem tar nist, aggeh yeki behesh ehaanat koneh man quit mikonam hame chizaro o miram baghalesh be gerye o azaadari..”😒 blah blah blah 😕 🤦‍♂️

the whole program o host is the same shitt asking dumb shitt & chizayee ke 10bar az ghabl shenoftimo
                    Midoonim dobareh vaght talafi miporse..! Just get to the damn point already & ask some serious questions that a football fan would really be curious to know ..! Ah
                    thats misaghi for you

Comment

still to this day I have not watched his show once. Watching his interviews is hard enough as it is…I draw the line there though.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Misaghi show been boycotted by pp fans last 2+ years....and not because he is part of lgBtq+community.

Comment

Kicker gozaaresh daadeh ke Xabi Alonso mikhad Weghorst raa biyaare Leverkusen.
                          Yek ashghaal-kalle ke dar jaame jahani loos o nonor bood, khosham omad Messi rid be heykalesh.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Yek ashghaal-kalle ke dar jaame jahani loos o nonor bood, khosham omad Messi rid be heykalesh.
                            Haha. That's fine. Sardar is much better than him, so I dont envision Sardar getting benched for him. Fullkrug on the other hand..

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Modire een Weghorst kiye? La masab be akhoondha ham mitoone nohe befrooshe.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Haha. That's fine. Sardar is much better than him, so I dont envision Sardar getting benched for him. Fullkrug on the other hand..
                                Kasra jaan, man ettefaghan negaran hastam: in gohe sag dar 118 baazi dar Bundesliga 59 gol zad; karnaameye yek bazikone europayi hamishe beheshoon
                                yek jaygaahe khoobi mide; negah kon be Pogba, chand saale HICH gohi nakhorde amma hanooz ham pishnahade khoob migire.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X