Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In bazikonhaaye gozoohaa Frimpong o Diaby hanooz dar Leverkusen hastand?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Read that Emery is interested in taking Diaby to Aston Villa.
      Also that Leverkusen are interested in signing a young defender on loan from Liverpool.

Comment

I would genuinely be surprised if Sardar doesn't finish this transfer window in the Turkish league.

Every two months he seems to hype the league or say something like "i love fenerbahce"

Today: https://www.sondakika.com/haber/habe...ustu-16106357/

https://apsnynews.com/2023/07/05/sar...=ReviveOldPost

Comment

Latest

"I have to do what's best for my career. I need to be in a place where I have the best motivation. Every footballer wants to play for Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Beşiktaş," he said. Referring to his relationship with Ali Koç, Azmoun stated that he has a friendship relationship with Ali Koç, that friendship and professionalism are different things, and that it would be very nice not only to be in Fenerbahçe but also in Turkey."

https://www.cnnturk.com/spor/futbol/...ansfer-itirafi

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Latest

"I have to do what's best for my career. I need to be in a place where I have the best motivation. Every footballer wants to play for Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Beşiktaş," he said. Referring to his relationship with Ali Koç, Azmoun stated that he has a friendship relationship with Ali Koç, that friendship and professionalism are different things, and that it would be very nice not only to be in Fenerbahçe but also in Turkey."

https://www.cnnturk.com/spor/futbol/...ansfer-itirafi
            🤢

Comment

New interview:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Leverkusen has started team training, meanwhile this guy is busy staying in Iran working on his insta boy fame. Obviously he's not part of the team plan next season, or just don't give a F and wants to leave.

Russia was high enough level for him…

And before you say “he was part of TM in the Mickey Mouse tournament”. So was Ehsan, he’s been back with AEK for a while now. Not sure whether Sadegh was also on TM duty but he’s been with Dinamo for weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Leverkusen has started team training, meanwhile this guy is busy staying in Iran working on his insta boy fame. Obviously he's not part of the team plan next season, or just don't give a F and wants to leave.

Russia was high enough level for him…

And before you say “he was part of TM in the Mickey Mouse tournament”. So was Ehsan, he’s been back with AEK for a while now. Not sure whether Sadegh was also on TM duty but he’s been with Dinamo for weeks now.
                  AEK and dinamo zagreb have champions league play off soon

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    🤢
                    This fucker has definitely been promised a big fat brown envelop. We all know how corrupt these Turkish teams and businessmen are and the way he's been drooling over a move to that shit tier league makes me think he's in on to something.

Comment

I don't know why people are stressing over what Sardar does.

It doesn't matter, training in Germany or Iran, either way he will be warming the bench for six months and then getting shipped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

This fucker has definitely been promised a big fat brown envelop. We all know how corrupt these Turkish teams and businessmen are and the way he's been drooling over a move to that shit tier league makes me think he's in on to something.
                        Hum..You think .!? :/
                        turks don’t strike me as big spenders ..!? But Scandalous sure
                        so far much or all Sardar club transfers been filled controversy or some sorta dodgy unconventional …poshteh parse dealings of sorts ..!
                        so I suppose it shouldn’t surprise us if he pull another such move but going back to Turkey will all but end of his Real European footballing career..!
                        not that he seems to give a fk anyways about his footballing career & show anymore professional ambition..!?…
                        so long he can kharsavaari koneh o baghaleh baba o nanash zedegi koneh..!?

Comment

He should've stayed retired when he first retired after his tantrum. What has he really done an accomplished? Wasted his talents because of lack of focus. Sure he had some obstacles, but at the end of the day, they were just that, obstacles that he could've gone around, over, under, or through. Let him move on and lets start building the next generation. Give Taremi a young partner up front to develop.

Comment

Leverkusen knows why they are looking for a striker........i guess nobody wants to pay enough money otherwise leverkusen would def. sell him.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Hum..You think .!? :/
                              turks don’t strike me as big spenders ..!? But Scandalous sure
                              so far much or all Sardar club transfers been filled controversy or some sorta dodgy unconventional …poshteh parse dealings of sorts ..!
                              so I suppose it shouldn’t surprise us if he pull another such move but going back to Turkey will all but end of his Real European footballing career..!
                              not that he seems to give a fk anyways about his footballing career & show anymore professional ambition..!?…
                              so long he can kharsavaari koneh o baghaleh baba o nanash zedegi koneh..!?
                              He strikes me as a "polaki" kinda guy. In the interview above he's wearing a fully iced out watch on the national TV and he was boasting about spending 400 million toman a month on his horses.

Ofc I'm speculating and I hate conspiracy theories but his love and push for the Turkish league seems odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                                He should've stayed retired when he first retired after his tantrum. What has he really done an accomplished? Wasted his talents because of lack of focus. Sure he had some obstacles, but at the end of the day, they were just that, obstacles that he could've gone around, over, under, or through. Let him move on and lets start building the next generation. Give Taremi a young partner up front to develop.
                                Good question. His years in Rubin/Rostov were mostly unimpressive with low goal totals apart from a couple CL goals. At Zenit he was producing the same as Dzyuba, even less if we count G+A. If anyone thought 17 was impressive, Malcom scored 23 last season. And he barely has enough pulse in Leverkusen so that they don’t send him to morgue.

Comment

Working...
                                X