Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m pretty sure this guy posted nonsense before but I think he also got some stuff right if I’m not mistaken….so I’ll leave this here with allegedly Roma being interested in Sardar:

https://twitter.com/sina_tafazzoli/s...sy60OslZaC8pYA

Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I’m pretty sure this guy posted nonsense before but I think he also got some stuff right if I’m not mistaken….so I’ll leave this here with allegedly Roma being interested in Sardar:

Mourinho does love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Mourinho does love him.
        Yeah he does. I just worry about the role he would have there despite knowing mourinho being a fan. From what I always saw from Roma their two best players was always dybala and abraham who were constantly coming off the bench. Maybe I’m wrong about them being the best but anytime I watched Roma last year it was always one of them as the difference maker and they were constantly benched.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yeah he does. I just worry about the role he would have there despite knowing mourinho being a fan. From what I always saw from Roma their two best players was always dybala and abraham who were constantly coming off the bench. Maybe I'm wrong about them being the best but anytime I watched Roma last year it was always one of them as the difference maker and they were constantly benched.
          Bc of their injury problems. And now Abraham will miss most of the season, the only other forward is belotti who besides being a physical presence and running is useless.

Good landing spot for Sardar. Marseille also good option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If he’s looking for service though a Mourinho team is not a good place for Azmoun. It’ll just be hours of running without a touch of the ball.

Comment

Mourinho hates lazy players. He would bully and mentally destroy him within 3 months lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                Mourinho hates lazy players. He would bully and mentally destroy him within 3 months lol
                Or he will motivate Sardar to improve his conditioning. If one person could do it, it's Mou. You know Sardar has to respect his resume and pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                  yea, true that ...
                  it'll be sorta like Tmart playing for SC....!! Mostly from bench and often benched again after coming off the bench, depending on a tight game situations where they go into defensive shell... ?
                  because beside high ball clearance from opponent's set-pieces, he has no real Defensive bone in him...!! can't tackle for shittt, can't press more than 10 seconds before pooping out or lunging himself at opponents which often result in a foul...!! when retrieving into defensive position most often the kid can't even defensively position himself cleverly enough to have any chance of intercepting a pass ..!!
                  maybe he was aware of Roma interest earlier..? perhaps that's why he played the liveliest game of Bayer career vs Roma..!!? makes you wonder if he was showing himself off for Mou..!!?

on the positive side, this Roma team looked already pretty stacked with hustle and bustlers and badly lacking a guy who could kickstart their counters rather Swiftly and make a quick transition into attack in order to score more than measly goal or 2 each game..! Sardar is absolutely world class in Transition game and sure knows how to position himself for service anywhere in or around the box and is still a class finisher ..!!

Comment

No thanks . Mourinho plays the most disgusting football i've ever seen. Imagine if everyone play like him and try to cheat the sport by playing the most anti football. John Terry was talking about how Mourinho told players to fall down when other 1 play is down so they can waste time without being sent out for recovery.

Mourinho plays ugly defensive anti football. Sardar won't even get the chance to score.

Comment

Bild confirm that while roma have not made any official move so far but sardar is on the shortlist for other italian clubs too.

Comment

paid 4m to sign sardar and paying him 3m a year in salary

Comment

Hadafe avvale Roma Scamacca ast, dar haale haazer darand dar London ba West Ham barresi mikonand. Bebinim chi mishe.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sardar moving to Rome will be huge mistake.
                            Mou loves strikers who constantly press, that is not Sardar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When Sardar was in Rome for the Europa league game, he posted a pic of himself in an Iranian restaurant. I found it a bit odd. Teams generally fly in the day before and are gone right after the game. I wondered if he was there meeting with someone?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                                When Sardar was in Rome for the Europa league game, he posted a pic of himself in an Iranian restaurant. I found it a bit odd. Teams generally fly in the day before and are gone right after the game. I wondered if he was there meeting with someone?
                                No he just want to prepare a new big belly for the next season

Comment

Working...
                                X