Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Sardar got behind the defender but hit the ground, may have been fouled?

He's getting more involved now.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Damn, Sardar got behind the defender but hit the ground, may have been fouled?

He's getting more involved now.
      That is a foul, no Iranian bias from me. He did the defender and was through on goal, it’s a foul.

Comment

Stupid referee… And since its outside the penalty area VAR wont call the referee if it aint a possible red card… lucky Roma f*****

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

That is a foul, no Iranian bias from me. He did the defender and was through on goal, it’s a foul.
          On the replay, looks like a foul to me too, Cristante held Sardar's arm/hand.

But, I am not sure why he resorts to diving, he could've easily kept his footing, and been 1v1 on goal. Maybe he spoke to Mehdi before the match.

Comment

No Var ?

Comment

hes looking quite dangerous and full of running.

Definitely giving roma a lot more to think about than hlozek was, even if service is still lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                No Var ?
                Since its outside the penalty area VAR wont call the referee if it aint a possible red card. They dont call for only freekicks / yellow

Comment

Sardar is playing fantastic. Drawing their defenders and creating space for others. Should have earned his team a red card for Roma. That was clearly DOGSO, and he got robbed. Apparently grabbing the forward's arm who's on goal isn't a fucking foul?

Comment

He came into the game as the half progressed, I am not sure if he's a substitute candidate, or if Xabi will leave him in since he's their only focal number 9 and they need a goal still.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

On the replay, looks like a foul to me too, Cristante held Sardar's arm/hand.

But, I am not sure why he resorts to diving, he could've easily kept his footing, and been 1v1 on goal. Maybe he spoke to Mehdi before the match.
                      If you watch it he is running in the opposite direction from which he is pulled and causes him to lose balance.

Comment

Feed our boy you greedy animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post

Since its outside the penalty area VAR wont call the referee if it aint a possible red card. They dont call for only freekicks / yellow
                          It should be a red card if it is given as a foul. Denying obvious goal scoring opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Feed our boy you greedy animals.
                            He needs to do more to get open though.
                            sure sole players are being greedy, but Sardar is standing in front of the 6 yard box like a tree most of offensive possessions.

Comment

That fucking referee is blind as fuck, that was an obvious foul and should have been a red card

Comment

Sardar is under strict instructions to post on the far side of the 6 yard line on every position to pull a couple of players out of the way for these weak shots they keep taking from the outside. He needs to play a little stronger. Win a couple of headers. He should have fought through that bump. At least learn from Taremi and dive in the 18.

Comment

Working...
                                X