This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Too bad fitness is his issue….otherwise, with the announcement of Ivan toney being banned for 8months earlier today, azmoun would have been the perfect person for them to bring in for 1 season to fill in the role toney has at Brentford. For English standards his 10-15 mil price tag would be a no brainer and he does everything toney does….just lacks the fitness of course.
    Azmoun and Toney would bond well. One likes to gamble and the other can give him tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Sadly Sardar fitness issue is his main problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      i've said this on this place for like 5 years. even in russia he usually started every season slow because of bad summer training and long vacation and even in russia he scored most his goals in 1st half and gassed in 2nd half

Comment

Azmoun wont even see the bench with such fitness level in EPL, forget about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

i've said this on this place for like 5 years. even in russia he usually started every season slow because of bad summer training and long vacation and even in russia he scored most his goals in 1st half and gassed in 2nd half
          Kid never grow up mentally
          Tons of players wish to have his level of talent.
          Lot of players doing much better with much less talent
          At the end determination matter, ask Daei, Hashemian even JB!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Too bad fitness is his issue….otherwise, with the announcement of Ivan toney being banned for 8months earlier today, azmoun would have been the perfect person for them to bring in for 1 season to fill in the role toney has at Brentford. For English standards his 10-15 mil price tag would be a no brainer and he does everything toney does….just lacks the fitness of course.
            10-15 mil?

Absolutely no way he's worth that much right now.
            I don't see any club outside Qatari/Saudi clubs paying more than 5 mil for him at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

10-15 mil?

Absolutely no way he's worth that much right now.
              I don't see any club outside Qatari/Saudi clubs paying more than 5 mil for him at the moment.
              5 to 10 max, but yeah at this stage i highly doubt it will be more than 5!

Comment

Marseille were ready to offer 10 a few months ago…and that was before he showed some good Form and started getting decent mins.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Marseille were ready to offer 10 a few months ago…and that was before he showed some good Form and started getting decent mins.
                  hamin lol there is no shot bayer let him go for under 10 mil….he has only gotten better since then, the facts and numbers don’t lie.

best case scenario is a serie a team comes in for him….worst case is Lyon or Marseille IMO bc he will still not be a regular starter in those clubs. Sardar needs mins and as much as anyone here hates to admit it or hear it, fenerbache is better than the French teams for his career.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I have no interest in Sardar until he can run for 90 minutes. Quite frankly , Moghanlu deserves the call up cause his fitness is much superior. If sardar cant run for 90 minutes at 28, we don't need him in the next world cup either. He had 2 world cup performances and no goals. It is embarrassing. We need to get past this guy look at other prospects.

Go look at his performance Iran vs Moracco in 2018, he is not the man of big games. I hope to not see him in the next world cup.

Comment

What are the chances of him starting the game tonight? They will need a real striker otherwise they are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by KMarlop View Post
                        I have no interest in Sardar until he can run for 90 minutes. Quite frankly , Moghanlu deserves the call up cause his fitness is much superior. If sardar cant run for 90 minutes at 28, we don't need him in the next world cup either. He had 2 world cup performances and no goals. It is embarrassing. We need to get past this guy look at other prospects.

Go look at his performance Iran vs Moracco in 2018, he is not the man of big games. I hope to not see him in the next world cup.
                        You mean the same Moghanlou that looked like the worst player on the pitch vs Kenya? I much rather have a proven, goal scorer at the club, international and champions league level, but that's just me.

Comment

Sardar ba sandalie charkhdaar ham baazi kone behtar az Moghanlou ast.

Yaroo raft Porteghal pas az 6 maah rid to shalvaresh bargasht lige daghoonemoon.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The moghanlou over Sardar people have been found again. God help these people

Comment

Moghanlou over Sardar? Yeah, O.K. Physical fitness is a necessary condition, but absolutely not sufficient. Otherwise, we could recruit a decathlete for TM. Moghanlou has no business being near TM.
                              This Color
                              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Starting vs Roma!

Comment

Working...
                                X