Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the in this team there are clicks, and Sardar is not part of any click, so that’s why he gets very poor distribution, I noticed this too on a couple of occasions that both , Amiri and Demirbay , make sure to not pass to Sardar , I think that Xabi Alonso has caught on to this situation, but his team is winning now so I don’t see him touching a winning team .

in the summer they going to reassess the squad cause once schick is back someone is going to be dropped , I personal think that Xabi Alonso doesn’t care for Amiri and Demirbay, that much but he has too many injures and Sardar is a players that can barely run 50 minutes in a competitive games without being tired , so his hands right now are tied.

unless Sardar does something magic in the 20 minutes he gets in all the remaining games and earns himself a starting spot ….

Comment

Sardar biggest issue is fitness, put your irronj bazi aside, honestly if it was any other player with such a fitness level wouldn't you be pissed as fan? don't expect a coach in top leagues start this guy regularly unless he solves this big issue
      Tbh, i am really surprised, he is even koon goshader than AK8
      Magath made him one of the fittest player of Bayern in that season!
      Too bad because Azmoun has everything to do well or soon better to say HAD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Sardar biggest issue is fitness, put your irronj bazi aside, honestly if it was any other player with such a fitness level wouldn't you be pissed as fan? don't expect a coach in top leagues start this guy regularly unless he solves this big issue

He went into WC injured and also have bad injury history. Put that he is a father now on all of this and fitness becomes an issue for whomever. Also he was expected to leave the club and maybe didnt even bother and now is caught in a bad place.

But there are no excuses: He has so much money he can easily solve all of these issues. Personally my patience will run out this fall. Time is running out and youre completely right. If he doesnt solve his fitness issues until this fall then he is the biggest olagh amongst all of our players to be honest.

Talent wise and technically he is ten times the player than most of BL gureh khars and half talented egoistical asswits in his team.

Comment

Big match tomorrow against 3rd place Union Berlin

Comment

We would beat brazil 3-0 if Magath trained TM 😁
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Great move by bayer 04, they have rescheduled derby (Koln) game from 7th to 5th. This means that they have 6 days to recover instead of 4 days. So most probably Alonso will bench some key players against koln.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Big match tomorrow against 3rd place Union Berlin
                Sardar won't start this game. Feel like our boy is really disheartened. Hložek will get 10 more games safety net for having two good games. Sardar has 5 great games in a row in the Bundesliga in sub situations and the fact he didn't produce in one game, he was benched. It's BS.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Great move by bayer 04, they have rescheduled derby (Koln) game from 7th to 5th. This means that they have 6 days to recover instead of 4 days. So most probably Alonso will bench some key players against koln.
                  Not good as the closer the games are, the rotation and playing time for Azmoun.
                  Anyways we just need hlozek and b04 choking and Sardar will come back in the line up

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Not good as the closer the games are, the rotation and playing time for Azmoun.
                    Anyways we just need hlozek and b04 choking and Sardar will come back in the line up
                    Bro Honestly I prefer sardar to come in as a sub. Lets be honest with each other man, sardar is not fit for start line up. dude can play 20-30 min max. I compared him before his injury and after his injury, the guy is not energetic anymore.

Comment

On the bench

Comment

0-0 HT

Comment

Sad to see 4 traditional clubs such as Stuttgart, schalke, Bochum, and Hertha on bottom of the table, with HSV and Hannover, K'Lautern in 2nd div as well !!

Comment

Sad to see 4 traditional clubs such as Stuttgart, schalke, Bochum, and Hertha on bottom of the table, with HSV and Hannover, K'Lautern in 2nd div as well !!

Not sad as they dont buy any iranian player.

Comment

Azmoun in 61’
                              for holzk
                              score & win here & whole lotta good shit could happen for him

Comment

He is on. 61st minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X