This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    Do you think well get Sardar or Serdar? My Invoice says Serdar so will be interesting to see what I end up with. I had my cousin in Germany call them this morning and they didn't share much other than its in their system and tracking will be updated soon... Post when you get it and Ill do the same.
    I sent an email a few hours ago asking this exact question. I told them that I want mine to be updated to the new spelling of SARDAR. I will post their response (hopefully tomorrow).

Tbh they should really send an email to all those who already ordered and tell them that the name will be updated to new spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
      I sent an email a few hours ago asking this exact question. I told them that I want mine to be updated to the new spelling of SARDAR. I will post their response (hopefully tomorrow).
      Tbh they should really send an email to all those who already ordered and tell them that the name will be updated to new spelling
      Thanks please update us when you hear back. What email did you send it to? or did you use their contact form?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Thanks please update us when you hear back. What email did you send it to? or did you use their contact form?
          I had already sent an email 2 days ago with a question about tracking, and they had replied. I sent an email to Info@bayer04.de

Comment

Do you think well get Sardar or Serdar? My Invoice says Serdar so will be interesting to see what I end up with. I had my cousin in Germany call them this morning and they didn't share much other than its in their system and tracking will be updated soon... Post when you get it and Ill do the same.
            I ordered with Sardar and that's on my invoice. Given the photos of him with a Sardar kit I would expect the same.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Since when Mehdi is an Iranian name?
              PSGman#19 jaan, there are different approaches to language and national identity. You are right that Mehdi has Arabic roots and is not originally Iranian. Yet another approach could be that "Language is what people speak" as said by the Ehsan Yarshater, the late founder of Encyclopedia Iranica (https://www.iranicaonline.org/) and Iranian Studies department and Columbia University. We have adopted many Arabic, Azari and even Armenian names. They have become part of our language and identity. I honor the effort by many to eliminate all non-Persian words from Persian yet I agree more with Yarshaater that "zaban on ast keh mardom baa aan sokhan meegooyand". I also honor your choice to call Medhi a non-Iranian name yet I consider it to be Iranian. Now back to football and Sardar

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                This is just awesome. I only order TM jerseys and this time I am really tempted. I am so excited about this transfer. I have been missing being excited about Bundesliga for years. I can't wait to see him on the pitch.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  After this video they took him to hand sign the 100s of jerseys being ordered. They are calling his a bestseller on the website lol

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what Castore do with their kit next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      PSGman#19 jaan, there are different approaches to language and national identity. You are right that Mehdi has Arabic roots and is not originally Iranian. Yet another approach could be that "Language is what people speak" as said by the Ehsan Yarshater, the late founder of Encyclopedia Iranica (https://www.iranicaonline.org/) and Iranian Studies department and Columbia University. We have adopted many Arabic, Azari and even Armenian names. They have become part of our language and identity. I honor the effort by many to eliminate all non-Persian words from Persian yet I agree more with Yarshaater that "zaban on ast keh mardom baa aan sokhan meegooyand". I also honor your choice to call Medhi a non-Iranian name yet I consider it to be Iranian. Now back to football and Sardar

Go Sardar!
                      I know I know. I find it quite ironical to hear iranian complaining about people mixing them with iraq or any other random arabs/arab countries, and at the same time promoting originally arab name as flag ship.

Anyways, back to football

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        After this video they took him to hand sign the 100s of jerseys being ordered. They are calling his a bestseller on the website lol

Hopefully all the Iranian diaspora in cologne region will show up at the stadium and in support

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Hopefully all the Iranian diaspora in cologne region will show up at the stadium and in support
                          pretty sure they will. there are so many Iranians in that region.

Comment

I ordered Serdar yesterday and they changed it to Sardar today without me doing anything. Chill people, everyone will get Sardar on their jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                              I ordered Serdar yesterday and they changed it to Sardar today without me doing anything. Chill people, everyone will get Sardar on their jerseys
                              Salam Shantaram jan,
                              Can you just elaborate on this? How did you find out it got changed? Did you get an email from them?

Comment

Salam Shantaram jan,
                                Can you just elaborate on this? How did you find out it got changed? Did you get an email from them?
                                Dorood Amir jan, I just logged in to my Bayer04 shop account and saw it changed today
                                Go to My Account—>My Orders

Comment

Working...
                                X