X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two nice almost assist by Sardar in a span of minutes

Comment

Bayer is up 3-0 aggregate. The are not going to chase and press on D. They are going to keep their shape and be compact defensively. Hence Sardar is not asked to chase up top.

Comment

He’s having a great half so far! Should have had 2 assists
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Azmoun has set up Diaby for 3 chances he should have taken.
          His chance that was the only place he could put it, goalie made a good save.

Comment

Writz's talent/potential is undeniable, but he hasn't been overly impressive recently. Perhaps he's still not fully recovered from his injury.

Comment

The other issue is that FER is playing this game like they are tied. No pressing, so the game looks to be flat.

Comment

Subbed off for hlozek.
                i guess he will score, ferencvaros is very weak

Comment

sardar subbed out 69' :/

decent 2nd half overall but overall not a very convincing outing for our boy..!!

i think he is due for another nose-job/sinus surgery ..? i remember him bitching about his breathing issues as a reason for having a nose/sinus job/surgery during his zenit times, afterwards he came back firing on all cylinders for a season or 2, becoming the top goal scorer and MVP of the league..!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Writz's talent/potential is undeniable, but he hasn't been overly impressive recently. Perhaps he's still not fully recovered from his injury.
                    yea sorta like Sardar... you can tell his fitness still lacking, thus often a step or 2 behind the play ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

yea sorta like Sardar... you can tell his fitness still lacking, thus often a step or 2 behind the play ..!!
                      If he kept his energy for running instead of getting frustrated and putting his arms up, it would be better for him

Comment

Sardar didn't really do well in first half and that was because of alonso. His game plan was for sardar to move back forcing defenders to move upfront, providing space for bekker, wirtz, diaby and firmpong. It did work 3-4 times but both diaby and wirtz missed their chances. He was kind of a false 9.

I give sardar 7.3 .
                        Diaby 7
                        wirtz 6.9

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I thought germans would have taken care of his fitness issue
                          We had all hoped it would, lets see how the remainder of the season goes and how he holds it together during the off-season
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Not sure about the criticisms. Can't fault him for much today other than that chance in front of goal, which was a difficult stretch to reach anyway. He had two sublime passes to Diaby who should've had a hat trick. One of them was a world class layoff that shows his high level of talent. The other was in transition.

One possible mistake was in the penalty area when he could have laid it off during the first half. Other than that, he was dangerous, got his teammates great opportunities, kept the pressure on this Hungarian side, and put in an excellent 70 mins to help secure the victory.

Comment

Azmoun passes and combination with his teammates are very good quality. Sometimes it goes through with some luck or deflection but nothing to say about it.
                              He also try and succeed in some dribble here and there too which is good.

However I expect him to score typical striker clinical goal. Out of his 3 Leverkusen goals, only the one against Freiburg was clean. One was a blunder of the goal, the one against Hertha was almost saved. The rest are deflection, hit the post or goes wide or on the keeper..
                              I also expect from his to show is hearder ability.

The walking on the pitch is annoying but if he scores goals it's ok. As said before, he was walking and also late to start/get in good position or good reflexes at time.

Comment

Frimpong ham Galeno 2.0 ast, saresh raa mindaze paayin va takravi mikone, va omidvare
                                yek gharardaade abdaari az West Ham ya Leicester begire.

Kaare teami be tokhmesh ham nist va paas be Sardar nemide.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X