Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Need that jersey 👕

Comment

Our boy is in the stadium! 🔥🚀🇮🇷💪🏻

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            had to buy the youth large signed jersey, my pockets don’t run that deep [emoji23]
            lol , i googled for coupons for their shop but non worked ..!!:/

tempted to get a youth size too , since someone here gave me an idea to frame it, since its signed..!!
            besides since way back in my childhood days, never have I adorned another man's name on back of my shirt ... that's like blasphemous thing to do in my family ..! off course i keep a few in closet with names on it..!

what im wondering is will the kit have a sleeve patch too..? i suppose it will come with the bundes liga sleeve patch on..? it'll be lame w/o it, dont think i'd be buying it then..!!
            when i try to choose a sleeve patch it shows up blank and wont allow me to choose one..if any options there ? CL would be pretty sweet patch too..! anybody knows what's up with that?

Comment

Seems he changed to sardar

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Seems he changed to sardar
                Yes thank god. also the website has him now at Sardar!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

With the amount of attention they are paying to him, it‘s obvious they are planning huge things with him and have high hopes in him!

Go Sardar!

Ps: khialetun rahat shod ke bejaye „Serdar“ neveshte „Sardar“ ru pirhanesh 🌝

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
                    With the amount of attention they are paying to him, it‘s obvious they are planning huge things with him and have high hopes in him!
                    Go Sardar!
                    At last some good sense. Would have been better with Azmoun, Lewandowski don't put Robert, neither haaland erling, etc..

Comment

Go Sardar!

i think in few weeks of bedding in period at training and coming off bench, he'll start tearing shitt up in BL, partnering Schick uptop..!!

I'd much prefer Sardar to Serdar, but if his real parental given name is SERDAR..? then it's disrespectful of us to calling him by any other name..!! can anyone confirm whats what ?

ps
                      Serdar is a name of a city/town nearby where he was born ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        lol , i googled for coupons for their shop but non worked ..!!:/ [emoji14]

tempted to get a youth size too , since someone here gave me an idea to frame it, since its signed..!!
                        besides since way back in my childhood days, never have I adorned another man's name on back of my shirt ... that's like blasphemous thing to do in my family ..! off course i keep a few in closet with names on it..!

what im wondering is will the kit have a sleeve patch too..? i suppose it will come with the bundes liga sleeve patch on..? it'll be lame w/o it, dont think i'd be buying it then..!!
                        when i try to choose a sleeve patch it shows up blank and wont allow me to choose one..if any options there ? CL would be pretty sweet patch too..! anybody knows what's up with that?
                        Sleeve patches are free to add. Option 3.

I have Kia, AK8, Dejagah, and Daei signed jerseys. I also have a large collection of other sports memorabilia from various sports. Been a passion hobby since the junk wax sports card era.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Sleeve patches are free to add. Option 3.

I have Kia, AK8, Dejagah, and Daei signed jerseys. I also have a large collection of other sports memorabilia from various sports. Been a passion hobby since the junk wax sports card era.

yea i see that as an option but when i click on it i dont see anything showing there..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            yea i see that as an option but when i click on it i dont see anything showing there..??
                            It's automatically added. Says all come with sleeve patches.

Comment

Go Sardar!

Ps: khialetun rahat shod ke bejaye „Serdar“ neveshte „Sardar“ ru pirhanesh [emoji275]
                              And financially he is a steal for them as they are likely to profit from him massively.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/manuelv...-market-value/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X