X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
    Salam guys,

Just to let you know, Bayer 04 are selling player jerseys SIGNED by the player. I just ordered my Sardar jersey with his signature. I don’t know how often they do this sort of thing, but if you want his jersey make sure you get this before they run out!

Link is here: https://www.bayer04.de/de-de/shop/sp...er_de.feed..ad

Edit: I should add that according to the club website, the offer is available only until February 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi all! More Sardar autograph jerseys are now available for purchase! Just got my order in!

Ps. Do not order via mobile. Use a computer and make sure you have Google translate open for German non speakers as some fields do not translate. Also...email confirmation is completely German!
    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Hi all! More Sardar autograph jerseys are now available for purchase! Just got my order in!
      Ps. Do not order via mobile. Use a computer and make sure you have Google translate open for German non speakers as some fields do not translate. Also...email confirmation is completely German!
      Do we have to choose the "Flock: 9 Sardar Azmoun" option for Sardar's signature?

I translated to English because I cannot speak English.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Do we have to choose the "Flock: 9 Sardar Azmoun" option for Sardar's signature?

I translated to English because I cannot speak English.

Yes. Otherwise you can select nothing on back or custom but you won't get it signed.

Comment

Comment

had to buy the youth large signed jersey, my pockets don’t run that deep [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

just got one as well! Usually I don't buy Jerseys but who knows. Maybe it will grow in worth in a few years if he performs well

Comment

Hey guys - sorry to add to the confusion, but I think he may have changed his name to ‘SARDAR’ on the shirt now.

When I put the order in a couple days ago, it automatically had the name as
                ‘SERDAR’ but now when I’m choosing his name, it has ‘SARDAR’ on the back.

I’m so confused honestly. Maybe this is why his name and number were taken down yesterday? Idk

If there is anyone who speaks German could you call up the club to see what’s going on? Obviously for those who already ordered I don’t want our orders to come with the wrong name!

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
                  Hey guys - sorry to add to the confusion, but I think he may have changed his name to ‘SARDAR’ on the shirt now.

When I put the order in a couple days ago, it automatically had the name as
                  ‘SERDAR’ but now when I’m choosing his name, it has ‘SARDAR’ on the back.

I’m so confused honestly. Maybe this is why his name and number were taken down yesterday? Idk

If there is anyone who speaks German could you call up the club to see what’s going on? Obviously for those who already ordered I don’t want our orders to come with the wrong name!

I noticed that too. The change to Sardar. Hey if he is signing it I'm all good.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    I like his sense of humor. Also, I think the Leverkusen welcoming team gave him the hoody, he wasn't wearing it when he arrived. Looks good though and good thing he put it on.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Comment

Azmoun: "I'm here to win titles"

From Tehran first to Dubai, then with Emirates flight EK055 towards Germany. At 12.37 p.m. Sardar Azmoun (27) landed in Düsseldorf on Thursday.

One of the currently biggest soccer stars from Asia is here – the Bundesliga adventure has begun for the new Bayer Leverkusen striker.

BILD met Azmoun at the airport. Iran international said in perfect English: "I am very, very happy to be at this club. I'm here to win a title - we want to make the fans happy. We will give everything for that.”

On his trip, Azmoun was accompanied by an employee of his consulting agency "Epic Sports", which handled the move from Zenit St. Petersburg to Bayer.

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...2972.bild.html

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Iran international said in perfect English: "I am very, very happy to be at this club. I'm here to win a title - we want to make the fans happy. We will give everything for that.”
                          Iran_19 in shambles

Comment

Wow if that’s how close he was to Lyon then all the noise we heard was true. Thank freaking god for leverkusen man…..Sardar in Lyon would have been super depressing and underwhelming after all he has achieved not even playing in a top league or European football.

Realistically hope he can make his debut not this weekend but the following weekend. Hope he is ready to train hard I’m sure Hashemian and mahdavikia have warned him that German footy trainings are no joke
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                had to buy the youth large signed jersey, my pockets don’t run that deep [emoji23]
                                You must be from my home town of Esfahan!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X