• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Азмун подстригся и сразу фартануло

Comment

omg when did he get so fast

Comment

Chasing the ball down well, hassling the defenders and midfielders. Lovely link up play, well taken goal, looks fit and hungry.

Comment

Compare his contribution to Schick's ever since Schick was subbed in. Incomparable.

Comment

Alonso just sent a signal that Khoreh bazi doesnt pay off. Wtf are these overpaid egomaniacs on really? help the team and rewards will automatically come.

Comment

Amazing run into the box by azmoun with a great pass in front of goal but firmpong’s shot got deflected
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lovely run into the box and unlucky not to get an assist.

Subbed off now , good shift from him.

Comment

Azmoun got subbed off

Comment

Amiri
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      holly shittt... they nearly go down again .. great save by hedetzky

they are soo freaking shaky on defending situations.. :/
                      Freiburgs freekicks and corners are really scary though to be fair, they have managed to score a lot of goals from cornerkicks and freekicks this season. I hope they will give Juventus a run for their money in two weeks time. Anyways Leverkusen seems to be more stable and winning against Hertha Berlin next week at home will be lovely to watch. Azmoun will score again ✌🏽

Comment

Demirbay just missed two opportunities

Comment

Поздравляю! Это очко для Байера заработал Азмун.

Comment

Man of the match according to SofaScore

Comment

MOTM for me. Was excellent, was dropping back and playing good clean well weighted passes to advance the ball, played Diaby through TWICE with lovely quick flicks, scored a crucial goal with a nice back post volley. Even at the end there had a glimpse of the pace/athleticism we know him for. I think his fitness is probably better now too, face and figure look a bit more slim.

Comment

Speed is back, touch is back. Man he is a complete CF when fully fit and in form. No weak points and a deadly finisher. It was a very difficult opportunity he took like a 9 who has been scoring weekly.

Schick meanwhile missing great chance to win it. The guy's linkup and touch is nowhere near sardar's.

Hopefully he can lock in as the main 9 from now on. They still have many games left and ofc opportunities of doing something big in EL.

Comment

Working...
                                X