Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting again. This time with more of an A team.

Comment

Will be a tough game today away at Freiburg, they are back in good form and going for at least a Champions League place.

Comment

It‘s great that he has worked his way to the final roster and is getting rewarded with playing time from the beginning 💪🏽 i hope he scores and they win today, Freiburg will be tough but it‘s doable

Comment

COME ON SARDAR....!! 💪

needs to finally get off the mark today..!!

looks cold AF out there...! but it aint like he isnt used to it after some 8 years in siberia/russia

Comment

i actually like holzek starting next to him .... he is a high workrate sorta winger attacker who can complement him agar khoreh bazi ziadi nakoneh..!!?
            mousa on the right wing though shown to be awful khoreh to me, especially of late .... trying to hard to score himself everytime gets near the box ..!

Comment

Looks like he's playing a bit more in midfield so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                i actually like holzek starting next to him .... he is a high workrate sorta winger attacker who can complement him agar khoreh bazi ziadi nakoneh..!!?
                mousa on the right wing though shown to be awful khoreh to me, especially of late .... trying to hard to score himself everytime gets near the box ..!
                Wirtz should have been better next to him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Wirtz should have been better next to him
                  woulda taken him over demirabi instead
                  definitely prefer holzek to CHO over at LW

Comment

Instead of jockeying horses, he ought to show the workrate of a horse! Go Sardar!!

Comment

Freidburg are already subbing at 20'
                      i think they are bit surprised by bayer's high press and attacking approach..! so it's likely tactical change..?

xabi has shown decent bit tactical flexibilities and variety of late ..!! for a while earlier he looked a 1 dimensional cq like park the bus style coach..!!

Comment

Wtf is Demirbay doing!

Comment

fak
                          freidburg score first sorta against the run of play and from fk ... well taken though

Comment

Horrible by the wall. At least it wasnt Sardars fault. Demirbay fcked up really bad and also these shol defending is costing them as always

Comment

nice 1 touch pass by azmoun to diaby into box ... he wiffs at the shot though :/

Comment

Without Wirtz on the field, the midfield is complete shot offensively. No connection between midfield and attacking players. Sardar has literally received 2 balls this half. And both he had to check back near midfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X