This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGC View Post
    Leverkusen really needs to buys new fullbacks and a reliable central midfielder. They have no problem scoring and would be a stable top team if theyd done this. Instead they keep on splurging money on players upfront. I think coaching is a issue, but the main one is lack of quality.
    Totally agree. That's what I have been saying even last season. They are in really in trouble in defence.

Regarding Sardar's 5 minutes last night, I really wonder if he was subbed in last 5 minutes for take a penalty? From what I can recall, he was never a good PK taker and missed couple of penalties back in Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
      Fantastic pk by Sardar. I don't know about the rest of you, but I was very nervous because that is a pk that could make or break his career at BL, and beyond.

Also, I am impressed there are no horse jokes!
      same here, beeing first means something and especially in his situation, he also won many headers to help defense

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Totally agree. That's what I have been saying even last season. They are in really in trouble in defence.

Regarding Sardar's 5 minutes last night, I really wonder if he was subbed in last 5 minutes for take a penalty? From what I can recall, he was never a good PK taker and missed couple of penalties back in Zenit.
        He looks ready to explode and in good form. Think he will force his way in to the lineup soon Mehdistyle. Not worried at all in his case he will have reached success before the season ends.

He is like a great horse you se in the warmup then driven cautiously at the end of the line in the race, you se him explode late on the final 100 in the background. Its obvious he will win when he is given the chance next races.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Bayer drawed Ferencvaros from Hungary in the next round

Comment

Excellent draw

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
              Bayer drawed Ferencvaros from Hungary in the next round
              Hoping for a hatrick show then! 🥳🥳🥳
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

they got pretty lucky with the draw for next match
                but him being only afforded 5 minutes in last match is still disconcerting ..!
                but then again being trusted with the important first PK and dispatching it like a boss bids encouragement that he may yet be slowly finding his place amongst the key players of the club most trusted by xabi..!!

didnt watch the game, but him playing a full 90 few days back and bayer leading/tieing mostly throughout yesterday's match probably played the biggest part in coach's decision to keep him nailed to bench until very late..!!? i guess we know more about where his stance in the club if he makes or breaks the starting line-ups for this weekend's league game..!!? it'll be encouraging also if gets significant minutes off the bench... but another trash minutes late subbing(or not even getting off the bench..!) could well signal he still has long way to go to get himself established in this team..!

he finally seems to be in a pretty decent fitness and his quality is unquestionable, so if he still gets ignored on game days, he should remain intent on an exit in summer ..!!

Comment

The Greater IRAN homies, celebrating the come back win..!! 💪

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    And that penalty was weak. Get up there and kick the damn ball like you mean it.
                    Are you drunk or sarcastic?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Are you drunk or sarcastic?
                      I think he's being serious 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

I think he's being serious 😂
                        🙄🙄🙄😅😅

Comment

Ferencvaros are a solid side. They won their EL group (ahead of Monaco) and have been in CL/EL last few years. They won't be easy for Leverkusen.

Comment

Training

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                              And that penalty was weak. Get up there and kick the damn ball like you mean it.
                              Please tell me you are joking? That was an excellent penalty. He made the keeper go the wrong direction with the way he opened up his body. He didn't have to slam it home, because the keeper was helpless.

Comment

Hops...

Comment

Working...
                                X