This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGC View Post
    Good thing also that they went to the next round. Busier schedule means more playing time for azmoun.
    That was the most important tonight

Comment

German commentator praised Azmoun for his courage to man up and score stone cold with ease. Gave Leverkusen confidence.
      Even the post match commentator who was doing interviews said that Azmouns penalty paved the way for this success.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Xabi is gonna get sacked, but I'm not sure if that will be good for our boy (depending on who they bring in). He is slowly building rapport and confidence, he would have to do it all over again with a new coach.
        Tanks dogs he scored his PK though.

Comment

His experience truly showed tonight. Way to calmly approach a very tense situation.

Comment

The joy

Comment

Comment

The KO round draw should be very exciting (and no joke): Bayer could face Juve, PSV, Man U, or Sporting

Comment

1/8 finals draw in less than 12 hours. Hopin for Leverkusen vs. Feyenoord

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                    1/8 finals draw in less than 12 hours. Hopin for Leverkusen vs. Feyenoord
                    UEFA sanctions only allow 1 Iranian on the field in any tournament, so best if they are not grouped together

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      The KO round draw should be very exciting (and no joke): Bayer could face Juve, PSV, Man U, or Sporting
                      Leverkusen will play a "seeded team" (i.e., Europa league group winners) so they wont face any of the teams you named in the RO16.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/uefa-eur...he-round-of-16

Comment

Fantastic pk by Sardar. I don't know about the rest of you, but I was very nervous because that is a pk that could make or break his career at BL, and beyond.

Also, I am impressed there are no horse jokes!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          He actually did well in his few minutes on the pitch. Had a flick on header to Schick, and had an important defensive header right before the final whistle.
                          To be fair, it's easy to show energy for 5 minutes on the pitch. He still needs to become match fit, on his own time. Xabi won't allow him to play his way into shape.

Comment

he played 5 min and scored a PK
                            Good for his confidence but he has a looong way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And that penalty was weak. Get up there and kick the damn ball like you mean it.

Comment

Leverkusen really needs to buys new fullbacks and a reliable central midfielder. They have no problem scoring and would be a stable top team if theyd done this. Instead they keep on splurging money on players upfront. I think coaching is a issue, but the main one is lack of quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X