This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Unfortunately castore will be the kit supplier of feyenoord and leverkusen next season
    All the more reason we contact them to get more Serdar 9 up for sale.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Unfortunately castore will be the kit supplier of feyenoord and leverkusen next season
      It’s a relatively new brand and growing pretty quickly. They’re already doing kits for Newcastle, Wolverhampton, and Rangers this year and are adding Aston Villa, Sevilla, Lazio and Bayer next year. Feyenoord won’t be until the year after

Based on the designs for Newcastle and Wolverhampton this year, they’re not bad. The Wolverhampton away kit is pretty nice

I hope they do a nice kit for Leverkusen next year

Comment

Rolfes said that Azmoun won't be ready for the away match against Dortmund because he had a slight injury and that they are going to help him working on his fitness. But I guess it was expected anyway.

Comment

Bild Interview on Azmoun with Zenits Anatoliy Tymoshchuck:

"EX-BAYERN STAR TYMOSHCHUCK - "Azmoun is a bit like Klose"

Former Bayern star Anatoliy Tymoshchuck has been an assistant coach at Zenit St. Petersburg since 2017.

That makes you want Bayer’s new striker!

Hardly anyone promoted Sardar Azmoun (27) at his ex-club St. Petersburg like Zenit’s assistant coach Anatoliy Timoshchuck (42). In the BILD interview, the former Bayern star explains the Iranian as a player and a person with all his strengths and weaknesses – and even compares him to a German goalscorer icon.

BILD: Mr. Tymoshchuck, what type of striker did Leverkusen bring with Azmoun?

Tymoshchuck: “A goalscorer with a good finish with both feet who is unpredictable in his movements and actions. One more goal and he would have become the only foreigner with the most goals in Russian league history. It makes me a little sad that he didn’t break the record.”

BILD: What are his greatest strengths?

Tymoshchuck: “That he is so fast despite his size (1.86 meters; ed.). He uses this to sprint into free spaces again and again. He also jumps incredibly high and has a good header – which may be due to the fact that he played top-class volleyball as a child. He’s a real athlete! I think Leverkusen’s fast attacking football will suit him well. I have to congratulate Bayer on this transfer.”

BILD: Which great striker would you compare Azmoun to?

Tymoshchuck: “He’s a bit like Klose. Miro was also fast, strong with his head and clever in his movements…”

BILD: But?

Tymoshchuck: “The Bundesliga, with its higher speed, technical quality and discipline, is a completely different level for Sardar, where he has to prove himself first. But he is still young and very capable of learning. He’s a much better player today than when he joined Zenit.”

BILD: Where does he have to improve for this?

Tymoshchuck: “In his defensive work. I used to annoy him that he had to run more for the team (laughs). So I’m always proud when he works extra hard in a game. He could also improve his aggressiveness in pressing on the opposing defense. He could even improve his good header game. The timing is often not perfect.”

BILD: Describe Azmoun as a human…

Tymoshchuck: “He talks a lot. He even spoke a lot when he arrived here with an interpreter. And he’s always laughing, loves to joke. Sardar is a very funny but calm and respectful guy. I had a close bond with him.”

BILD: Is there anything Bayer fans need to know about him?

Tymoshchuck: “He’s absolutely crazy about horses! In Iran he has a huge collection, with many people training and caring for the animals to get involved in racing and betting. Whenever one of his horses won a race or bought a new one from abroad, he would tell me about it, his eyes shining.”

BILD: Do you have any advice for Azmoun so that he can be successful in Germany?

Tymoshchuck: “As I said: the Bundesliga is on a different level. You just have to look at the two forwards he will compete with. Now he has to show how good he really is. I told him: It will be a different world, you will have to fight and work even harder!”"

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...4324.bild.html

Comment

https://amp.bundesliga.com/en/bundes...s-castro-18743

I don't even know the other players

Comment

^ From that list I only know Kruse, Pepi, Castro, and obviously Azmoun.

Not too familiar with the rest.

Comment

Sardar just posted on his Instagram story that he’s on his way to Germany now

Comment

So sardar was in iran all this time (as it was stated on his instagram). If yes then why didn't he join team melli?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    So sardar was in iran all this time (as it was stated on his instagram). If yes then why didn't he join team melli?
                    Kept testing positive for Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Kept testing positive for Covid.
                      oh did he? but i thought he tested negative after few days??

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        oh did he? but i thought he tested negative after few days??
                        He apparently tested negative, then positive.

Comment

Comment

Someone asked under Leverkusens Instagram Post if he will play the next match and Leverkusen Admin answered he doesnt think he will make the first game but it depends on the checks which will be done tommorow.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                If this is true, then arrogance hurt the French. Good, Leverkusen is a better team and Bundesliga is a better league. Lyon is probably a nicer city and Saint Petersburg is nicer than both and the city should not be high in the prioritized criteria list deciding where to go next for a star like Sardar. Plus, he will probably get free Aspirin for the rest of his life.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                                X