Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its when youre going thru hell that you excel. The guy has had worse drought regarding playing time in russia. Maybe its apples and oranges but he wasnt even 100 percent fit and has had injuries for a large chunk of his time in the club. It is what it is.

I dont think scoring goals will do much for him playing time wise if it isnt banging in goals right and left. He needs to play good, and he needs to top it with forming partnerships that puts coach in position "leave out azmoun and you have to leave out players xyz". He needs to adapt and do it rather quickly.
    The last part is what makes Taremi stand out in a crowd of prime ballers. Taremi gels well with whatever player on the pitch.

As I see it he is isolated, and even if scoring goals from an isolated position this shit will go on.

Regarding Alonso: It is a fallacy to believe he thinks first and foremost of the good of the club. This is just residual from what every coach and player does: Thinks of excelling himself first. Guy took over a team in shambles and he will be short sighted and try to stabilize things. Window of opportunity will come when he feels safe employment wise himself.

Comment

Also watch out in tournaments when and if desperation hits high. Those are the times players on the bench have an opportunity

Comment

Match day tomorrow at 12pm pst

Comment

sardar starting tmrw would be the best birthday gift imaginable..

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            sardar starting tmrw would be the best birthday gift imaginable..
            I can imagine a better birthday gift lol

Comment

highly doubtful he'd get a start today...!?
              he may not even get any minutes off the bench unless the game situation demands firepower mid to late 2nd half..!

Comment

Even if he doesn't play, we need leverkusen to qualify so their schedule will get busy.

Comment

We should be happy if he even get 15 minutes.

Comment

Yesterday I dreamt (!) he was subbed in in place of schick at 76min and saw him scored some minutes after before realizing that it was Hlozek that actually scored!

Comment

bench.

Comment

If they don‘t let him play tonight than کیر تو کون بایر لورکوسن

Comment

Schick is back on the bench too..

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

I can imagine a better birthday gift lol
                            i already have everything i need the next thing i need is finally some joy from football

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                              If they don‘t let him play tonight than کیر تو کون بایر لورکوسن
                              Az hamin alan shalvareto bekesh paeen. They won't play him dash.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Schick is back on the bench too..
                                Only bad news coming from this Neverkusen. Left out of the squad and the bottle will be full

Comment

Working...
                                X