Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar pre bayer would have buried that header in the back of the net or at least test the GK. This is the result of ruining your own player…..well done bayer
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We've officially entered JB at Brighton territory

Comment

Sardar gave them a much better presence in the box for final 15. Should have got header on target, but not easy to bury that when its your first touch of the ball.

Few good bits of linkup play too.

Don't think he is going anywhere in final days of the window. Ultimately he will get some starts with schick injury issues, hlozek inconsistency (and generally poor performance). Those will determine his fate, hard to take much from garbage minute in dying games.

Comment

FT 0-2

Sardar looked decent in very limited minutes afforded but it was definitely too little too late for his intro for him to have any tangible effect on the match..!! still looked far better than that kootooleh holzek in short minutes out there .... especially as a Target forward..!!

Comment

I hope they let him start a game soon. These 10 minutes at the end of the game won‘t do shit for him.

Comment

Сардар -лучший игрок матча

Comment

The whole team was off today. Midfield couldn’t keep possession or put two passes together, strikers had little service. Sardar couldn’t do much in 10 minutes. He should have been subbed in (along with other subs) at half time.

Comment

Comment

Feel bad for him. He deserves better than this at least. Give him a few starts!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Sardar gave them a much better presence in the box for final 15. Should have got header on target, but not easy to bury that when its your first touch of the ball.

Few good bits of linkup play too.

Don't think he is going anywhere in final days of the window. Ultimately he will get some starts with schick injury issues, hlozek inconsistency (and generally poor performance). Those will determine his fate, hard to take much from garbage minute in dying games.
                      Yeah hope he stays. Way to soon to give up. He hasnt been terrible at all, im sure he will succeed.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        the exact words and mindset JB had when potter first arrived at Brighton and benched him….wanted to “stay and fight for his place” and we all saw how that went. wake up Sardar….demand a loan to serie a or bundesliga teams that need a striker!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

the exact words and mindset JB had when potter first arrived at Brighton and benched him….wanted to “stay and fight for his place” and we all saw how that went. wake up Sardar….demand a loan to serie a or bundesliga teams that need a striker!
                          So because of ARJ@BHA experience, all our legionnaires should give up and leave immediately at the first sign of having to work hard for their starting position?

He’s competing against world class strikers for a starting position, in a world class league to be among the best. Give the lad a chance!

Comment

I would say if he doesnt get a good run of games by the end of the season then yeah he would be right to ask for a loan move at least. I think he can still garner decent interest especially from italy.

But giving up now would actually reflect quite badly on him. He simply hasnt been fit long enough to give himself a real chance, and early when he joined and got starts they were exclusively in an alien position, CAM, and he actually did fairly respectably there.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

So because of ARJ@BHA experience, all our legionnaires should give up and leave immediately at the first sign of having to work hard for their starting position?

He’s competing against world class strikers for a starting position, in a world class league to be among the best. Give the lad a chance!
                              lol what world class striker is he competing against with shick out with an injury?

Staying and fighting for a place is something someone should do who is getting chances…..what chances is Sardar getting? You call 5-10 mins of game time getting chances?

3 BL games under Xabi and no real opportunity for Sardar. All while there is no schik….what do you think is gonna happen when schik comes back?

it was the same BS under Seoanne….Sardar could not get a run of 4-5 games starting under him all because he spent the first 6 months “adapting” to BL physically and sped of the game. Fine I get that….but again to not get a stretch of starts at any point after his first couple months there, for a player of Sardar caliber is inexcusable and shows coaching staff and management don’t rate him very high despite the potter-esque gaslighting they partake in when speaking to the media re: Sardar and his qualities.

Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

lol what world class striker is he competing against with shick out with an injury?

Staying and fighting for a place is something someone should do who is getting chances…..what chances is Sardar getting? You call 5-10 mins of game time getting chances?

3 BL games under Xabi and no real opportunity for Sardar. All while there is no schik….what do you think is gonna happen when schik comes back?

it was the same BS under Seoanne….Sardar could not get a run of 4-5 games starting under him all because he spent the first 6 months “adapting” to BL physically and sped of the game. Fine I get that….but again to not get a stretch of starts at any point after his first couple months there, for a player of Sardar caliber is inexcusable and shows coaching staff and management don’t rate him very high despite the potter-esque gaslighting they partake in when speaking to the media re: Sardar and his qualities.

FYI: Schick is back in training and Wirtz is back in starting line up. Clearly Sardar has his work cut out for him for a starting position, but giving up so soon after the WC and his injury rehab would be pretty disappointing IMHO. Give it till the end of the season, and if still the same story, then I'll buy him a one way ticket to any team he likes

Comment

Working...
                                X