This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I don't think Hlozek is the problem. I feel Leverkusen and Azmoun are just a bad fit
    I think Azmoun is the problem. If its not Hlozek, it will be Schick tomorrow. Where do you think he can go to beat out two other forwards for starting position? He never had any competition for his position in TM or Zenit.

Comment

I guess people should stop finding excuses. He relatively had decent chances to prove himself since last year more as sub than starter and good thing is he recognized himself that he wasn't good.
      If we compare him with Daei or at least that was the comparaison at some point, Daei managed to score 6-7 goals in a quite limited playing time mainly as sub in Bayern which had Elber as their proven scorers for years and Yancker, big useless , but GERMAN guy who happened to play for Germany as well.
      We are talking about Bayern….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On a sidenote, Zenit is ready to loan out Malcom to PSG this winter. Compare this with the drama they did with Azmoun between summer 2021 et january 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I guess people should stop finding excuses. He relatively had decent chances to prove himself since last year more as sub than starter and good thing is he recognized himself that he wasn't good.
          If we compare him with Daei or at least that was the comparaison at some point, Daei managed to score 6-7 goals in a quite limited playing time mainly as sub in Bayern which had Elber as their proven scorers for years and Yancker, big useless , but GERMAN guy who happened to play for Germany as well.
          We are talking about Bayern….

I still think he needs playing time.
          He has had 300 minutes this season, spread over 9 games.
          Basically 3 full games at best.
          He is back in shape now after the winter break, and this is his chance.
          If he doesn't show something this 2nd half of the season, then he will leave, or be forced out.

As for Daei, to this day I say Bayern Munich deserved that 1999 champions league loss because Hitzfeld wouldn't give 5 minutes to Daei in the final.
          And I remember Jancker well. He was the German Payan Rafat. He could double the playing time and starts Daei did. These were the days when Germans would demand Bayern basically start any German.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            He will not get more playing time under Mou.
            Mou expect his strikers to press.run.

Yeaup ...!! and there in lies the real problem .....!!
            He badly lacks the Fitness/Stamina/Durability (and possibly ambition and drive) that is required to be game-in, game out main striker for any club in top 4-5 ...!!
            FFS he showed up to his new job Fat and unfit AF....with all sorts of BS injury excuses for it..!!
            took him what?3-4 months to finally get game-fit ... then had to play 2nd-3rd fiddle to patrick and holzk and ride the bench and then get himself injured during the the fking Warm Up to enter a CL match..!! looool

this is why i told you guys that by far biggest reason for Mehdi's EU success so far is and his been his Peak Personal Fitness/ Stamina and Durability ....!! Sardar is nearly twice the quality of a Striker/goal-scorer but doesnt even have a fraction of Mehdi's overall Fitness/Stamina ..!!

.. besides all that...
            the last time mou/roma showed rather lukewarm interest in sardar was only because they were sorta borke as a joke and were Only looking to bring him on as a Free transfer the summer after his contract was set to run out at Zenit..!! otherwise they were unwilling to drop even 4-5 mil to convince zenit to release him 6months early..! same story with Juve interest for him at that time..!

Comment

Thank god….he needs to get out of this club ASAP. He has performed decently when given his chances and never got a stretch of a few games where he could start, how the hell is he supposed to get in rhythm? You guys probably watched his one game where he missed a bunch of chances and never watched the ones following that where he was creating chances left and right. Yes strikers primary objective is to score goals but the ones who can also create chances for the team and cause problems are equally as valuable when you have other deadly attacking players who need that service.

azmoun deserves much, much better.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sorry folks but I disagree. Azmoun should stay. This team will be selling Wirtz, Diaby, Schik and Frimpog. Their style of play will not stay the same once a couple of the speed guys are gone. They will have to go back to playing football. As for now, they do not press high. Neither Hlozek or Schik are busting their balls pressing high. They drop off and play compact defense between the midfield line and their own 18 line and rely on speedy counter attacks. They want the other team to move up the field so there is space to run into. They do not want the other team pinned back. Sardar actually did exactly what the coach wanted him to do which is play tall and active. They immediately stopped playing from the back and switched to long balls. He came in to guard a 2-0 lead and they did that. Yes, the coach wants everyone to score but that is not why you insert a player when you are up by 2. Fact of the matter is he has big time competition to deal with and he must have known that when he signed. Unless he agrees to a transfer it is not going to happen and playing for TM in the future is not the incentive it used to be so I do not think he is going to do a JB move.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Thank god….he needs to get out of this club ASAP. He has performed decently when given his chances and never got a stretch of a few games where he could start, how the hell is he supposed to get in rhythm? You guys probably watched his one game where he missed a bunch of chances and never watched the ones following that where he was creating chances left and right. Yes strikers primary objective is to score goals but the ones who can also create chances for the team and cause problems are equally as valuable when you have other deadly attacking players who need that service.

azmoun deserves much, much better.
                  Let's not forget he played as CM many times at the end and beginning of this season due to all the injuries the club had.

Comment

Saw it coming early on. Unfortunately.

Comment

Watching his playing minutes slowly fade away

Comment

Will score the next time he gets a chance to play more than 15 minutes.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

On the bench for the big match vs Dortmund.

CHO is not active today so hope that increases Sardar's chances for meaningful minutes.

Comment

Hlozek to bench but still no Azmoun…

Comment

Sardar rubbished the gala rumors pre game. Said he has no idea where they come from and that he has a long term contract with leverkusen and intends to be successful there

Comment

When Schick returns he might not even make the bench. I guess he’ll find the same success as JB…

Comment

Working...
                                X