X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Bayer 04 Leverkusen | 2022/2023

Salam guys,

Just to let you know, Bayer 04 are selling player jerseys SIGNED by the player. I just ordered my Sardar jersey with his signature. I don’t know how often they do this sort of thing, but if you want his jersey make sure you get this before they run out!

Link is here: https://www.bayer04.de/de-de/shop/sp...er_de.feed..ad

Edit: I should add that according to the club website, the offer is available only until February 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
        Salam guys,

Just to let you know, Bayer 04 are selling player jerseys SIGNED by the player. I just ordered my Sardar jersey with his signature. I don’t know how often they do this sort of thing, but if you want his jersey make sure you get this before they run out!

Edit: I should add that according to the club website, the offer is available only until February 6th.

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered mine and it says 15 - 20 working days. Since I'm in the US I expect to get it in March.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Allrigt. The betting room is open on how soon will we see mass posts in pfdc filled with the likes of;
          Lever-Guzu
          Son of a bitch coach
          Bastards
          Racists

And finally,
          Get out and get out right now

1. One month
          2. 3 months
          3. By June
          4. every week
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

^ I have made my peace with a lot of stuff that is said on this forum on a split second of emotional charge. Sometimes the split second is elongated inversely proportional to age It is, what it is.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
              Thanks for the heads up! Ordered mine and it says 15 - 20 working days. Since I'm in the US I expect to get it in March.

It says further down the page to expect more of a wait with the Sardar Azmoun signed shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                It says further down the page to expect more of a wait with the Sardar Azmoun signed shirt.
                Yea that's why I'm thinking I'll get it March at the earliest. All good, no rush it's going in a case to be hung.

Comment

When is he expected to start training with Bayer Leverkusen?
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Nothing specific but It was mentioned in this thread that Leverkusen wants him to take a couple weeks off. So once he is done with COVID protocol couple weeks after that. Let's say 2 - 3 weeks from today.

Hopefully sooner

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      Expected to arrive on thursday, get a full medical check up and start training not before friday. Also mentions him bein slightly overweight.

I think he could get his first minutes against Stuttgart on the 12th or even likelier against Mainz on the 18th.

https://www.kicker.de/verletzung-pos...32/artikel.amp

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I think overall they ended up leaving on good terms. Zenit issue with the transfer has less to do with his conduct (very little he has done wrong if anything, especially after all he gave for them) and more their own denial/being butthurt that they didnt take the 18 million offer in the summer somehow thinking he would change his mind and sign new deal.

In the future I think its likely after a successful period in Germany he maybe even finishes his career at Zenit (seems foreign player limit will be relaxed in upcoming years too).

Regarding latter part, I don't think Iranian players are counted as foreign players in RPL since Iran joined EAEU (Eurasian Economic Union), are they? I think the user Premier was also mentioning some things that they won't be counted as such.

See relevant article: https://en.irna.ir/news/84225508/Ira...iament-speaker

Comment

they mentioned that last year but it never happened I think. Azmoun was still counted as a foreigner this season

Comment

ESPN+ will be broadcasting all Bundesliga matches live in the US. Subscription is required. can't wait to watch Sardar in a quality broadcast.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              ESPN+ will be broadcasting all Bundesliga matches live in the US. Subscription is required. can't wait to watch Sardar in a quality broadcast.
                              Go Sardar!
                              I bought my subscription yearly for ESPN+ the moment the signing was announced, before I knew he was even gonna come this window. Wanted to at least be able to Watch all the games before Sardar got there

Gonna be fun to not have to watch crappy Russian streams to see Sardar every week

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
                                Salam guys,

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                                X