X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we will see him in the second half

Comment

CHO and Wirtz are also on the bench. Sardar will have competition for bench minutes.

Comment

hopefully it's a sign of conservative approach by coach to start off the match ..!? keep game level away from home, bringing on more attacking players in 2nd half to push for result..??

im running outa legit excuses anymore..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
          I hope we will see him in the second half
          Is he any good as a supersub?

Comment

Sardar went down JBs path at brighton,
            welp at least we have Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Is he any good as a supersub?
              i suppose yes ...! he just doesnt have the engine and stamina nor the work ethic (never had it) to adequately press and defend from the top, hence not likely to be a first choice starter for a defensive minded coach ... unless their hands are forced with injuries/fatigue/lack of squad depth..!!
              therefore he would naturally render himself better as a impact attacking 2nd half sub to run against tired legs .... !!? especially if they are chasing the game by 2nd half..!

Comment

^hes gonna sub in the Afghani Boi before he sub in Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  I think you're jumping the gun.

Let's wait till the end of the season.

Bayer has invested a whole lot of money in Sardar. They want Sardar to succeed just as much as Sardar himself.

There is a new coach. The season was interrupted with the WC AND Sardar is coming off a bad injury.

Now he has had weeks to recover and also practice time with the team.

There are no more excuses...time to score goals.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                  not really ... they paid a measly 2mil or so to acquire him..!! in retrospect had they been forced to dropped the big 18-20 mil for his capture, then the club woulda certainly been more apt to give him A LOT more minutes to prove him as worthwhile buy..!!
                  anyways.... if Sardar can't prove himself a better Starting Attacker than that fking joojeh Holzbek ... then yea as ghermez agha suggested probably be better off seeking a demotion in club status in order to garner a more regular starting status..!!

if he gets benched again for the next game or 2, then certainly that may well be his next best move..!!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    I think you're jumping the gun.

Let's wait till the end of the season.

Bayer has invested a whole lot of money in Sardar.
                    There were articles written about how much under value they managed to get him for
                    https://www.forbes.com/sites/manuelv...-market-value/

They paid a pittance for his value at the time

Comment

B04 is up 2-0 at half. Good result for them so far. This result may make it more unlikely Sardar comes on since they'll want to hold on to the win.

Comment

Amiri is on as first sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Amiri is on as first sub.
                          and he scores a nice goal..!
                          i dont even see sardar warming up

Comment

I have heard Schick is back in training too.

Comment

Wirtz and Hudson-Odoi subbed on.

Comment

writz and CHO and another player looks likely to be the next subs in
                                doubtful sardar will see any min today..!! unless trash 2-3 time waster sub..? if 5 allowed ?

as mentioned before i think Sardar is just in his comfort zone on the bench and doubtful he is minding enough to demand a transfer/loan out or whatever..!!?
                                i believe he is on very high wages there compared to many others so he will refuse transfer, just collect checks and funnel it to his kharsavaari business he got going for himself..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X