This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    The main reason why Weghorst didnt find a better club and why Wolfsburg actually wanted to get rid of him in first place, is that he is unvaccined and not willing to change that.

Sad world, but unfortuantely an unvaccined player will cause too much trouble for most clubs, especially those who play in EL/CL and therefore regulary travel internationally.
    source?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      source?
      Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      https://bulinews.com/news/11454/repo...vaccine-stance
      https://news.fox-24.com/sport/news/amp/102134

Comment

the article meantions the word eventually 3 times. I doubt its the "main reasons". Its more likely that he had a bad season plus they just got max kruse who is a better player.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          What was the ruckus that he couldn't speak Russian? That's all he seemed to be speaking in this video lolol
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            What was the ruckus that he couldn't speak Russian? That's all he seemed to be speaking in this video lolol
            That was only Iran_19 lol

Anyone who's followed his career knows he can speak Russian

Comment

Good move! The best place for iranians style wise imho.

The best striker in Iranian football history skill wise. If he grows cojones the size of Ali Daeis he will become a CL winner before he retires!

He will be a complete nightmare against BL defenders and top teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                I think overall they ended up leaving on good terms. Zenit issue with the transfer has less to do with his conduct (very little he has done wrong if anything, especially after all he gave for them) and more their own denial/being butthurt that they didnt take the 18 million offer in the summer somehow thinking he would change his mind and sign new deal.

In the future I think its likely after a successful period in Germany he maybe even finishes his career at Zenit (seems foreign player limit will be relaxed in upcoming years too).

Comment

So when is his first game

A hat trick would be a bomb

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                    So when is his first game

A hat trick would be a bomb
                    Bayer's first match back is against Dortmond on Feb. 6th, which will be a very tight matchup against the number 2 and 3 BL teams. Assuming he has his physical, quarantine, etc on time, he may only be subbed in then. Let's be patient as he works his way into the team, but I look forward to the goal rush once he's in the starting lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Bayer's first match back is against Dortmond on Feb. 6th, which will be a very tight matchup against the number 2 and 3 BL teams. Assuming he has his physical, quarantine, etc on time, he may only be subbed in then. Let's be patient as he works his way into the team, but I look forward to the goal rush once he's in the starting lineup.
                      Is it immediate? I thought it is a summer move.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                        Is it immediate? I thought it is a summer move.
                        Omid jaan, browse through the last 5 pages on this thread. He's Zenit days are over and he's a Bayer man.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Omid jaan, browse through the last 5 pages on this thread. He's Zenit days are over and he's a Bayer man.
                          It moves too quickly for me 😃

Comment

Allrigt. The betting room is open on how soon will we see mass posts in pfdc filled with the likes of;
                            Lever-Guzu
                            Son of a bitch coach
                            Bastards
                            Racists

And finally,
                            Get out and get out right now

1. One month
                            2. 3 months
                            3. By June

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              Allrigt. The betting room is open on how soon will we see mass posts in pfdc filled with the likes of;
                              Lever-Guzu
                              Son of a bitch coach
                              Bastards
                              Racists
                              And finally,
                              1. One month
                              2. 3 months
                              3. By June

4- Never!

Because Sardar will destroy the Bundesliga after a few weeks when he is fit again and make a name for himself directly and be indispensable for Leverkusen

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                Lever-Guzu
                                Son of a bitch coach
                                Bastards
                                Racists

And finally,

1. One month
                                2. 3 months
                                3. By June
                                I think I will have more tolerance as I think the following week/months will serve to getting him to shape and adapting to a new club/league environment. Also Schick is killing it.
                                The only thing is Alario that didn't leave and velkon nist

Comment

Working...
                                X