This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Premier View Post
    Прочитал состав сборной Ирана, трое играли в России. России нет, будем болеть за наших - Иран и Сербию!))

??? I see Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

??? I see Russian.
      if i remember correctly, Our russian friend from zenit sardar times, i allwayz used translate on his posts, he had some great posts when translated.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
        Прочитал состав сборной Ирана, трое играли в России. России нет, будем болеть за наших - Иран и Сербию!))
        Googled it for you lazy guys

"I read the composition of the Iranian national team, three of them played in Russia. There is no Russia, we will root for ours - Iran and Serbia!!​
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post

Googled it for you lazy guys

"I read the composition of the Iranian national team, three of them played in Russia. There is no Russia, we will root for ours - Iran and Serbia!!​
          3? Azmoun and Eza, who else?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

3? Azmoun and Eza, who else?
            MiMo played for Akhmat Grozny​ in RPL 🙂

2016-2019
            78 games 3 goals
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Fantastic. Thank you very much. Just ordered a 4XL to donate to a local pub to hang up. Now if I could get my hands on a discounted Taremi jersey.

Shipping to US was more then the jersey.

$37 for the jersey, $42 for shipping.
              I stand by what I said:

Comment

Majid had interview with Turkish reporter, Sardar jumped in and with pretty decent Turkish of Turkey(Turkmen turkish is quite different than Turkey) , he said, he loves Turks people and he likesone day play for Fener.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Majid had interview with Turkish reporter, Sardar jumped in and with pretty decent Turkish of Turkey(Turkmen turkish is quite different than Turkey) , he said, he loves Turks people and he likesone day play for Fener.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Turkish fans and media will eat that up all day. They’ve always tried to link Sardar and Mehdi to Fener

Comment

Interesting end to the game at Azmouns former club Zenit today

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

The tattoo on his left arm: "Love me for who I am".
                      What's the story behind that?

Comment

I like how the ref busts out a red card with 30 players around him fighting. Like that’s gonna stop everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                          The tattoo on his left arm: "Love me for who I am".
                          What's the story behind that?
                          I have no idea but he’s had that tattoo since 2015. Guess he just wants to be loved for who he is as a person..

He wants to be loved for the class clown he was in school lol.

Everyone loves Sardar’s charismatic, caring and giving personality. He’s a genuine dude! We just get annoyed when he turns into a bacheh naneh lol, which to his credit, he hasn’t been in a long time!

So love the man for he is!

Comment

Almost 28 and we can probably say now that his career is a disappointment. And I really thought he could be a special player back in 2016. 2 World Cups, 0 goal and assist. And we saw him a year in Germany too. And I don’t see injury as an excuse, especially two non-contact injury in a year… Moody, lazy, bazigush player. Best to throw him aside and give opportunities to Zahedi, Sayyad, Barzegar. Our football isn’t getting anywhere in the next 4-5 years, might as well start trying other options…

Comment

He's going to retire in a few years, with his last few years in Fenerbahce and maybe Teraktor.
                              He doesn't care about football unfortunately as much as his other interests.

Comment

Whatever happens in his career, I'll never forget his unwavering support for the people. He supported the people and was the first on the current Team Melli to do so which led to others supporting publicly. He will always be a hero for me on that alone. Braver than so many Iranians could ever dream of being.

Comment

Working...
                                X