X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Per German sources, Sardar should be back with the squad next week:

“Good news for Bayer 04 Leverkusen: As reported by kicker, Sardar Azmoun could return to the squad next week. The striker was most recently working on his comeback under the tutelage of a private physio in Qatar.
    The Iranian suffered a torn muscle fiber in his calf during training about four weeks ago, which has now apparently healed.“

https://www.ligainsider.de/sardar-az...ckkehr-329069/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It means he could play some minutes against Stuttgart next week (one week before wc)

Comment

Per German sources, Sardar should be back with the squad next week:

“Good news for Bayer 04 Leverkusen: As reported by kicker, Sardar Azmoun could return to the squad next week. The striker was most recently working on his comeback under the tutelage of a private physio in Qatar.
      The Iranian suffered a torn muscle fiber in his calf during training about four weeks ago, which has now apparently healed.“

https://www.ligainsider.de/sardar-az...ckkehr-329069/

Thank god, Azmoun & Taremi bring out the best in each other, we need both. The two of them can score against any team in the world
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hlozek started, scored, and assisted…

Comment

Schick was not in the squad with a calf injury again. They must have brought him back too soon from his calf injury. Glad Azmoun was afforded the time to heal his calf. Three of the four injured players in Leverkusen are out due to calf injuries!!!

They have two games next week. I think Azmoun has a good chance to impress next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Schick was not in the squad with a calf injury again. They must have brought him back too soon from his calf injury. Glad Azmoun was afforded the time to heal his calf. Three of the four injured players in Leverkusen are out due to calf injuries!!!

They have two games next week. I think Azmoun has a good chance to impress next week.
            Is he back with Leverkusen and training? Would be great to see him play again for his club before the World Cup starts. I miss watching Bundesliga and specially watching him play ❤️

Comment

Azmoun trains by himself for now…

https://twitter.com/bild_bayer04/sta...dG584DBT-B3KUA

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Azmoun trains by himself for now…

https://twitter.com/bild_bayer04/sta...dG584DBT-B3KUA
                Darn, doesn't that mean he's still a bit away from full training and matches? We're two weeks away from the England match..

Comment

Bild say he is contention for stuttgart match at the weekend. The midweek game will come to early for him.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Darn, doesn't that mean he's still a bit away from full training and matches? We're two weeks away from the England match..
                    I think he will join the collective training later this week

Comment

Bild say he is contention for stuttgart match at the weekend. The midweek game will come to early for him.

that's promising.... he needs a competitive match or 2 under his belt prior to WC kickoff at least..!!
                      im sure CQ will give him significant minutes vs tunisia to see if he can rely on him for significant contributions at wc ,..!? if they aint planning on giving him any game minutes in league, then i wish Bayer would release him early to be available for some minutes off the bench vs nicaragua..? unlikely that..!

ps
                      they beat the shitt outa Union berlin who was top of the table a few weeks ago..!! wonder how that happened..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

that's promising.... he needs a competitive match or 2 under his belt prior to WC kickoff at least..!!
                        im sure CQ will give him significant minutes vs tunisia to see if he can rely on him for significant contributions at wc ,..!? if they aint planning on giving him any game minutes in league, then i wish Bayer would release him early to be available for some minutes off the bench vs nicaragua..? unlikely that..!

ps
                        they beat the shitt outa Union berlin who was top of the table a few weeks ago..!! wonder how that happened..?
                        Schick looked super p*ssed in the stands as Leverkusen kept scoring goal after goal without him!!!! Set up looks good for Azmoun to come in and make that position his.

Comment

Хрен с ним, с Байером, главное, чтобы к Чемпионату мира полностью восстановился. Буду болеть за Иран и группа проходная, вполне по силам Ирану.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

Schick looked super p*ssed in the stands as Leverkusen kept scoring goal after goal without him!!!! Set up looks good for Azmoun to come in and make that position his.
                            Morrabbie pishine Leverkusen man raa daasht asabi mikard, Schick aslan hich goli nemizad amma hamash dar tarkibe asli jay migereft,

engar masalan Gabriel Batistuta ast ke har hafte bayad dar tarkibe team baashe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

they are down 1-0 at half to koln

Comment

It's 1-1 now. Amiri scored.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X