Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair I think Azmoun and Schick are the only two natural strikers they have in their senior squad. The rest up front like to play off the wing.

Comment

If Schick starts scoring while Azmoun is out he will lock up the position with Alonsoโ€ฆ

Comment

Up two zip

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Theyโ€™re getting the new manager bounce.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            If Schick starts scoring while Azmoun is out he will lock up the position with Alonsoโ€ฆ
            That's why his injury came at the worst time. Exactly like what happened with beiro

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              To be fair I think Azmoun and Schick are the only two natural strikers they have in their senior squad. The rest up front like to play off the wing.
              Yes, i was thinking about the same thing.
              Anyway he just need to score few goals when he is back even on few mins chances. That is the only way forcing the coach to start him.

Comment

hope he is healthy soon.
                also, sardar home from practice, in bayer area during oktober..

his can be good for future TM in 18-20 years we get azmoun gene player with german youth training foundations
                now if someone tracks down the russian baby aswell, we will have a great offence at World Cup 2040
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

4 zip now.
                  No goal from Schick.
                  He was out @72 min for Hlozek

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    hope he is healthy soon.
                    also, sardar home from practice, in bayer area during oktober..

his can be good for future TM in 18-20 years we get azmoun gene player with german youth training foundations
                    now if someone tracks down the russian baby aswell, we will have a great offence at World Cup 2040
                    Always thinking outside the box!

Comment

Damn I think its safe to say sardar needs to start looking for a new team.

He'll miss 11 bloody games and I'm sure Alonso will start with schik and possibly find alternative in winter transfer window if schik doesn't perform.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Damn I think its safe to say sardar needs to start looking for a new team.
                        He'll miss 11 bloody games and I'm sure Alonso will start with schik and possibly find alternative in winter transfer window if schik doesn't perform.
                        In this case, the new club will be a downgrade of Leverkusen knowing he was injured, didn't do anything impressive there and almost missing WC

Comment

I'd rather be more patient before making a call on Sardars leverkusen career.

Not saying there's no way he'll leave but it's only his first full season (last season he arrived earlier than expected and injured), which is only half way through and just got a new coach.

Also, who knows what will happen with Schick.... Whether he keeps struggling, giving sardar more chances / he gets his form back and moves to another club, leaving an opening for sardar to prove himself with regular minutes in his natural position instead of a where he's currently playing.

You can't expect things to happen so quickly for Sardar.... Settling into new clubs that are also struggling, takes time.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            In this case, the new club will be a downgrade of Leverkusen knowing he was injured, didn't do anything impressive there and almost missing WC
                            Where would he go? 1 goal in 22 games and a high salary. Everywhere will be the same situation as Lev. He will have to prove himself anywhere he goes. No respectable team is just sitting and waiting to bench their current striker for a Russian league playerโ€ฆThat is just reality. And now he is not too far from being labelled as flop.

Comment

hope to se him back son, im sure he will have a great wc and season in germany when fit and in form as good old days in zenit
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                                ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Fantastic news, i still think that CQ should bring zahedi anyway for extra firepower

Taremi
                                Azmoun
                                Ansarifard
                                Zahedi
                                agree 100 %
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X