This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    It change lots of things, even if this is the case the plan is to have the other one's fresh leg in last 30 min.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    He should just come to Iran and hang out with CQ and his staff to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
      According to teammelli.com they say that german sources says that it is a bicepinjury and Leverkusen medical staff has said that azmoun need 4 to maximum 5 weeks recovery, if this is the case his WC is not in danger
      Bicep? Like his arm?? How do you damage your bicep warming up for a match? Something is fishy.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Bicep? Like his arm?? How do you damage your bicep warming up for a match? Something is fishy.
        One of the calf muscles is called Bicep Femoris...

Comment

Cheshmesh zadan. Ba oon azoleha! Mashala!
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
            According to teammelli.com they say that german sources says that it is a bicepinjury and Leverkusen medical staff has said that azmoun need 4 to maximum 5 weeks recovery, if this is the case his WC is not in danger
            Even is not danger we will see 2006 all over again with Kia, Karimi not being fit enough.

Comment

Damn it. I don’t buy this theory that only one of him and taremi would start. Both had small injuries during international break or else they would have started together as usual. Taremi left and Azmoun up front (taremi actually played on the left vs Uruguay and Karim was up top).

Obviously we won’t bench one of these guys for Gholi or torabi lol. CQ was the one that brought to life their partnership.

I think he will make it but form is a big question

Comment

I'm pretty sure Sardar will be ready for World Cup, actually couple of weeks before.

Comment

I just hope if he can not play CQ don't repeat 14 and 18 mistakes with Beikzadeh and Ashkan cases.
                  Take Shahab instead who is our 3rd/4th best striker as we talk.

Comment

I remember his injury when coming at B04 lasted longer than expected. Wait and see what b04 will announce.

Even with Zenit he often got injured at this time

Comment

Damn, 6-8 weeks according to Leverkusen i hope we will have him fit before WC

Comment

Our first WC match is 6.5 weeks from today. Even if Sardar heals up in time, he’s gonna be rusty and out of form unfortunately

Comment

Fkk it is over. Why can't we get a fk good news

Comment

Yikes... Who knows, maybe he heals faster.

Comment

Taremi and Karim up front I guess.

Comment

6-8 weeks..... ouffft, guess we have to leave him outside the squad and bet on zahedi?

Beiro

Sadgeh kaanani majid/Shoja mimo ( need his pace)
                                Ezzat Karimi/Omid

Jahanbaksh ghoddos Taremi

Zahedi

Comment

Working...
                                X