Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baba you been there for 8 yrs and from age of 18, couldn't you have sent a one min message in russian?
    Hope he starts working on his german from now on, because we all saw the ones who cared to learn german(kia, vahid, daei) and the bunch of the rest who didn't and how it affected their career.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^ I agree that he should have left a message in Russian. He knows enough of the language to put together a video for the fans and the club perhaps with help from his interpreter.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
        2 million euros per Blind. https://bulinews.com/news/11420/leve...oun-from-zenit

Comment

Sardar has the 5th highest market value in Bayer Leverkusen

https://www.transfermarkt.com/bayer-...saison_id/2021

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Baba you been there for 8 yrs and from age of 18, couldn't you have sent a one min message in russian?
            Hope he starts working on his german from now on, because we all saw the ones who cared to learn german(kia, vahid, daei) and the bunch of the rest who didn't and how it affected their career.
            He speaks perfect russian, so i think the club asked him to say the final words in farsi for their iranian fans. Zenit has been begging iranian fans not to unfollow their insta page lol

He spoke perfect russian in his insta live

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              He speaks perfect russian, so i think the club asked him to say the final words in farsi for their iranian fans. Zenit has been begging iranian fans not to unfollow their insta page lol

He spoke perfect russian in his insta live
              Do you speak russian by any chance? Just wondering...
              Because people kept saying he speaks perfect english and i have heard his english also...
              The only iranian player who is really fluent in english is JB.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Do you speak russian by any chance? Just wondering...
                Because people kept saying he speaks perfect english and i have heard his english also.
                The only iranian player who us really fluent in english is JB.
                He was having conversation with his zenit team mates on insta live. Multiple russian websites have posted his instagram live video speaking russian and saying that he would die for zenit and he doesn't care if they send him to zenit B.

Regarding his english. I've also seen him speak english in his live but I wouldn't say he speaks english perfectly. He can communicate using english .

Also lets put all that a side, do you honestly think he can't memorize 2-3 lines in russian and make video about it? Do you honestly think he is that dumb? The club asked him to post in farsi so they can keep their zenit fc fans inside iran. Funny thing is that the club has been posting in farsi trying to keep the iranian fans.

Incase you've missed it!

Comment

^^^

Also here is the video. Dude clearly reads in russian and answers in russian!

Comment

Comment

The important question is will SA play against dortmund next Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                        highly doubt it.

Comment

Comment

Zero chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Has he even done his medical? I would imagine he’ll have to get some paperwork done as well as participate in full training for 2-3 weeks at least before they play him. Seems like he’s not in match shape at the moment as well so yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                                Has he even done his medical? I would imagine he’ll have to get some paperwork done as well as participate in full training for 2-3 weeks at least before they play him. Seems like he’s not in match shape at the moment as well so yeah.
                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                right. He needs to loose lot of weight. I'm confident he will be in top shape in Doha

Comment

Working...
                                X